Chaos extended rail delay!

Due to our hard coat processors going on vacation for two weeks during the holidays, the extended rails will be running a couple weeks late.

This was unforeseen circumstance beyond our control.

• Like 1

Cameron, you said something about a site option on the rail a while back. Will this be like the Halo, or just a flat spot to mount the HK site?

Dude... get the extended rail and theres a whole world of AR BUIS and cowitness options available to you.

I probably will do that but have concerns they may sit too high. I have never used BUIS's since none of my guns ( yet ) have a upper rail. May wait and see if anyone on here gives them a try and get some feed back before I go that route. My dad is getting rid of his AR (M&P15) and I hope to get his Eotech 511.

Can anyone make a recommendation for a rear BUIS that has a larger than normal aperture? I'm a little worried that even with the extended rail, the rear sight may still be mounted too forward to use even the large AR-15/M4 aperture. Cameron? Anyone? The D&L Sports rear CQB Iron Sight looks promising, but it cost twice as much as the Chaos Extended Rail! http://www.dlsports.com/cqb.html

Can anyone make a recommendation for a rear BUIS that has a larger than normal aperture? I'm a little worried that even with the extended rail, the rear sight may still be mounted too forward to use even the large AR-15/M4 aperture. Cameron? Anyone? The D&L Sports rear CQB Iron Sight looks promising, but it cost twice as much as the Chaos Extended Rail! http://www.dlsports.com/cqb.html

you have a drill right?

• 2 weeks later...

They're here! We start shipping today. USPS is jacked up with our labeling system and they say their working on it, so you may or may not receive and email for shipping. Oh yeah here's a little taste to get you slobbering. :super:

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

Cameron,

I checked my invoice (I00147) from my account on your website. Nothing yet. I know you said that USPS was jacked up, so I was wondering if this will be updated with a "shipped" status. By the way, I ordered on 12/30/09. Im probably getting all wound up for nothing. Im sure there are quite a few people in line ahead of me. Are there enough rails to clear out the entire backorder list?

Thanks.

Cameron,

I checked my invoice (I00147) from my account on your website. Nothing yet. I know you said that USPS was jacked up, so I was wondering if this will be updated with a "shipped" status. By the way, I ordered on 12/30/09. Im probably getting all wound up for nothing. Im sure there are quite a few people in line ahead of me. Are there enough rails to clear out the entire backorder list?

Thanks.

All backorders will be filled, we shipped over half the orders today and will ship the remaining on monday and tuesday.

Cameron,

Thanks.

All backorders will be filled, we shipped over half the orders today and will ship the remaining on monday and tuesday.

Cant wait! :super: