3 New Chaos Extended Quad Give Away!!!!!

Saiga family, this one of those rare times when we must all pull together for the greater cause of one, and that cause is our host and friend Makc. Makc is being undercut by the manufacture of APM mags which has left him holding a lot of mags he can't move and in this economy thats bad! So I am using my company "Chaos " to promote the sell of these mags.

To find more info on whats going on, goto: Left hold the bag!

I'll be giving away a total of 3 extended quads, this contest will last for two weeks.

Here's how it works:

When you buy a mag from Saiga-12.com E-Strom Makc will issue you a number, the more mags the more numbers, the better your chance to win! Post your numbers here and your comments of support! At the end of two weeks, three winning numbers will be randomly drawen. Any number posted not generated by Makc will not be honored during the drawing process, so no Funny N0.# posting. With that said, let the games begin, and thanks guys I have faith in this community.

• Like 2
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saiga family, this one of those rare times when we must all pull together for the greater cause of one, and that cause is our host and friend Makc. Makc is being undercut by the manufacture of APM mag

Cameron, BVamp posted the following in the thread you linked.   "The admin of this forum is pretty upset that the supplier of the AGP mags would not inform him earlier of this reduced price, and now

1200? Wow!!! That seems like a lot for one vendor to stock. I hope he can get rid of them. I've already paid for an extended quad rail, so I'm not really concerned with winning. I'd also rather have y

Thanks for standing up Cameron....and if I may ask a stupid question: Does this apply to all Makc E store mags or just the apg 10 round mags?? I would sure like to buy some more 2 round mags.

This is for the APG mags.

Cameron, BVamp posted the following in the thread you linked.

"The admin of this forum is pretty upset that the supplier of the AGP mags would not inform him earlier of this reduced price, and now he is sitting with tens of THOUSANDS of dollars in product that wont move for X months, if it moves ever again at any profit."

But when I go to the link you posted to buy the AGP mags, it says that there are only 56 in stock. 56 mag @ $39.00 is roughly $2200.00. Am I missing somthing

Edited by Bridis
  • Like 1

Cameron, BVamp posted the following in the thread you linked.

"The admin of this forum is pretty upset that the supplier of the AGP mags would not inform him earlier of this reduced price, and now he is sitting with tens of THOUSANDS of dollars in product that wont move for X months, if it moves ever again at any profit."

But when I go to the link you posted to buy the AGP mags, it says that there are only 56 in stock. 56 mag @ $39.00 is roughly $2200.00. Am I missing somthing

It not uncommon to list only a small part of your inventory in your store counter. He has 1200 sitting on shelfs, but hey if he only had fifty six that would really up your odds on getting one of our extended quad for free. :D

1200? Wow!!! That seems like a lot for one vendor to stock. I hope he can get rid of them. I've already paid for an extended quad rail, so I'm not really concerned with winning. I'd also rather have your metal mags or the MD double stack mags.

• Like 1

MAx only lists what the software allows him to list at one time.

Max is also the biggest vendor for AGP, which is a double insult.

there will be other giveaways coming, either after or dispursed between cameron's offers, and they will not be made public until it is time for the next giveaway.

we are winging this right now, but once this gets rolling, it will be much clearer.

I think this is a great idea of Cameron's and shows his character.Some more of us vendors will be following suit, as well.

the AGPs arent a BAD mag. there has been some bullshit thats happened this passed week, but it isnt something that isnt overcome for all parties.

lets move some product for Max!

the AGPs arent a BAD mag. there has been some bullshit thats happened this passed week, but it isnt something that isnt overcome for all parties.

Wow,no numbers posted yet! I know times are hard but this is a pretty good chance to get a Chaos rail for free. So bumb.

Wow,no numbers posted yet! I know times are hard but this is a pretty good chance to get a Chaos rail for free. So bumb.

Come On Everybody!!!!

Everyone that's a member that can afford to help out, needs to show their support by buying a mag to help Max. I've been unemployed since March and have a household of 8 to support now. I'll go pick up cans if I have to, but I'll show my support because I owe Max, and all of the members here for the fun I've had with my S-12, and all of the VERY HELPFUL information and gentle and some not so gentle instructions on how to do your own conversions, and all of the great Technical information and the very fun Political or Fight Club threads. Who could ask for more out of a site. TIME TO PONY UP!!! LETS ROLL for MAX!!

And A Great Thank You to Cameron for allowing us to enter to win a free CHAOS Rail!!!!

Enough of the shuck and shuffle BS, ya'll. Put me down for six (6) ten round mags just purchased from Max.

And, unless one of our shrinking violets is willing to put his money where his mouth is, and buy more than I did, I look forward to mounting one of those beautiful Chaos rails on one of my new builds - for free - at the end of the week... heh,heh,heh...

WS

P.S. I'm prepared to buy more... so bring it if you think you can...

The more you buy the more numbers you get. See post #1

WS: I guess Cameron decided to do the number and drawing instead of the most mags purchased each week to give everyone an equal chance.

Good Luck WS, and everyone else that decides to enter to win!

Well, since no one else has bought any mags besides me, and you, you may very well win anyway. Best of Luck WS, and I hope Cameron and you can work something out. I'm just trying to help Makc, but I wish I had waited and just purchased 1 a week.

It's pretty obvious that you'd sell more mags if everyone has a chance at the prize. I'm not sure why the original offer was made that way. Especially when three people could come in a buy 5 or 6 mags and lock up all of the prizes right away.

The dude has 1200 AGP mags he needs to get rid of, according to Cameron. There's no way 3 or so members are going to buy up that many mags. 1200 mags @ $39.00 = $46,800.00. That would be $10,000.00+ per member. LOL. I'd have to say that I'd buy a quad rail before I dumped 10k on mags.

GL.

The rules are cleary stated at the begining of this thread and thats is what will be followed, I'm sorry if you where confused by the old thread but you should have read the beginging of this thread. I'm sure Makc will have no problem refunding or issuing contest numbers for each mag. I am sorry for the confusion from the first thread in the other section to this thread. Lets remmber we're doing this to help the this forum. No rules were change in this thread a that is where the contest started!

The rules are cleary stated at the begining of this thread and thats is what will be followed, I'm sorry if you where confused by the old thread but you should have read the beginging of this thread. I'm sure Makc will have no problem refunding you on that base.

I wasn't at all confused. Quite the opposite. This was your offer, and you have reneged.

""I agree, but my company has had to go in the other direction as well and I have tried to minimize a negative effect on my dealers, this is weird economy and companies are getting desperate. APG should work something out with Makc. With that said Makc is our host, and friend, he has provided us, all of us a place to come and gather to share our love for this weapon and build our friendship basin. I'm not trying to hi-jack this thread but I feel compelled to step up on Makc behave as well! Chaos will be giving away one extended quad rail a week for three weeks, that’s three extended rails. Here's the catch, each rail will go to the person who has the highest confirmed orders of APG mags that week from Makc e-store here on this forum. I also challenge other business venders to match this offer in their own way. I will start a thread for this in the saiga12 section tomorrow. This is a time when our host needs our support, so please show your support through your buying power.""

However, it is your contest and I wish you great success with it. I actually prefer Surefire mags, and will probably work out a paper exchange with Max for credit. One way or the other the money goes into Max's pocket, and at the end of the day that is what matters.

I suggest you edit the original thread for consistency to avoid any further "confusion" between the contest you defined there, and the completely different contest rules defined for this thread.

GLTA

WS

There was nothing reneged, the rules have remained the same in this thread, but I forgot to change in the sister thread, sorry for that. Anyway I have updated the other thread.

So far I have only one guy with two numbers to post, Hey if you guys don't post numbers and he is the only one, he will be awarded all three rails! The numbers must be posted in this thread.

lets step it up a notch. i will personally send one box of u.s. department of defense frangible door breaching rounds to the member who buys the most mags off max within the contest period. shipped to your door free. this decreases my odds of winning a rail, but that is not what this is all about. it is about supporting this kick ass site. good luck to all........ :super: