3 New Chaos Extended Quad Give Away!!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saiga family, this one of those rare times when we must all pull together for the greater cause of one, and that cause is our host and friend Makc. Makc is being undercut by the manufacture of APM mag

Cameron, BVamp posted the following in the thread you linked.   "The admin of this forum is pretty upset that the supplier of the AGP mags would not inform him earlier of this reduced price, and now

1200? Wow!!! That seems like a lot for one vendor to stock. I hope he can get rid of them. I've already paid for an extended quad rail, so I'm not really concerned with winning. I'd also rather have y

And the winning numbers? Are 4035, 3992, 4021! Congrats guys and thanks for supporting our host. We will have the extend rails in stock in a week. Winners please PM me your shipping address.

congrats to all the winners and a huge thanks to all who banded together to support max and this awesome site!!!!! +100 for everyone who participated you guys are all the shit!! :beer: now..... who bought the most mags and wants some bad ass door breaching rounds?!!!!i think razor bought 3 did anyone buy more than him?? as soon as i have general consensus from participants or post from cameron as to who was the biggest spender, i can get those babys in the mail to the lucky guy :killer: