Lets remember,

We are in a country in which we are all allowed to speak what is on our mind.Some of us may agree or disagree with what is said here.If you dont like his oppinions or observations just scroll on past it.Some people do like to start crap,but even those people may have good oppinions on other thoughts.If it gets out of hand Im pretty sure makc will step in and handle the situation.This is just my thoughts and oppinions on this particular problem.Dont let it get to you.

Dave

If you can't ignore what he says and you feel you have to respond, you are just as much part of the problem as you incite him to do more and add fuel to the fire. That's why I just skip threads like that, it's just not worth it, even if you feel you need to stand up for what he's talking down.

Hes an ass plain and simple, He knows nothing about how the leagal system works and how easy it is to obtain illeagal weapons. I think we should put him on a short leash on probation and if he does anything extreamly Moronic, ban him for awhile.

Does BVAMP have or even express an interest in SAIGA 12ga, 20ga.,.410 or even in SAIGA products at all.

I own two 12's and a twenty and that is why I am here, to learn, share and find comradre amongst others who share my same interests and joys.

Thanks for the comments and oppinions.