Sign in to follow this  
headshot

WTS: Omega Weapon Systems SPS-12 12 gauge

I want to sell my OWS SPS-12 semiauto 12 gauge.

Its mag-fed, and I have four FIVE mags for it. Mags hold 5 rounds, and cost about 40 bucks each normally.

It does hold the bolt open on the last shot, and mags rock-and-lock.

Has turret-style ghost ring sights, and it looks BAR-ish. It is a chinese shotgun.

I want to sell it because after years of searching, I can't find any compatible US-made parts to make it a PG version shotgun.

$420 shipped to your FFL, and please...no offers or trades. Postal MO or discrete PP(+3%).

DSCN4680.jpg

Edited by headshot

hello sir this may be a long  shot but would you by chance have any of the magazines for sale I also have the gun but no mags and have not been able to find any now for over 2 years many thanks john

I want to sell my OWS SPS-12 semiauto 12 gauge.

Its mag-fed, and I have four FIVE mags for it. Mags hold 5 rounds, and cost about 40 bucks each normally.

It does hold the bolt open on the last shot, and mags rock-and-lock.

Has turret-style ghost ring sights, and it looks BAR-ish. It is a chinese shotgun.

I want to sell it because after years of searching, I can't find any compatible US-made parts to make it a PG version shotgun.

$420 shipped to your FFL, and please...no offers or trades. Postal MO or discrete PP(

hello sir it maybe a long shot but would you still have this or any of the mags I also have gun but no mags and have not been able to locate any thanks john happy new year

Sign in to follow this  

Tromix - Lead Delivery Systems
Dinzag Arms
CHAOS, Inc
Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc
Cobra's Custom
Carolina Shooters Supply
R & R Targets
LONE STAR ARMS
SGM Tactical
Mach 1 Arsenal
K-VAR