We are just about ready to open our retail store and need to design a sign. The sign has to be on a black background with gold writing and logo. The sign companies in town cannot turn our Saiga 12 gold on our current logo, so we were given two alternate ideas. We are accepting entries for our new sign up until January 15 at 5PM. If we use your design, we will give you a $200 store credit that can be used in person or through the website. Entries can be posted to this forum oremailed to us.

Option #1

post-5490-12633525639021_thumb.jpg

Option #2

post-5490-12633525900009_thumb.jpg

We would like a cross the two above and our old logos.

Original Logo

post-5490-12633544304005_thumb.jpg

New Logo

post-5490-12633544423331_thumb.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How does it work if someone in a state you don't ship to gets $200 merch credit?

Here are a couple cracks from me... Obviously, I don't know what your "established date" is, but if you happen to like this design, you can tell me and I can incorporate it. Also, the gun silhouette

Interesting. I tried ordering some lib-state legal gear from you guys maybe 9 months ago and was told by you guys that you don't ship to NJ at all. Good to see that you now do as I have some stuff I w

Posted Images

First I have to ask,

1. How far is the sign from the road?

2. What is the speed limit on the road?

3. How big is the sign surface area? (like,.. 12 feet off the ground and 4 feet tall by 18 feet long and double sided and internally illuminated)

this is an extension of your identity/logos,..?

New Logo

We are accepting entries for our new sign up until January 15 at 5PM. If we use your design, we will give you a $200 store credit that can be used in person or through the website. Entries can be posted to this forum or emailed to us.

1. Sign facing parking lot. Car length from the parking lot. See picture below.

3. The sign has to be 2'x6". It has to be black with gold writing. It cannot be illuminated.

post-5490-1263354922712_thumb.jpg

First I have to ask,

1. How far is the sign from the road?

2. What is the speed limit on the road?

3. How big is the sign surface area? (like,.. 12 feet off the ground and 4 feet tall by 18 feet long and double sided and internally illuminated)

this is an extension of your identity/logos,..?

New Logo

We are accepting entries for our new sign up until January 15 at 5PM. If we use your design, we will give you a $200 store credit that can be used in person or through the website. Entries can be posted to this forum or emailed to us.

We are just about ready to open our retail store and need to design a sign. The sign has to be on a black background with gold writing and logo. The sign companies in town cannot turn our Saiga 12 gold on our current logo, so we were given two alternate ideas. We are accepting entries for our new sign up until January 15 at 5PM. If we use your design, we will give you a $200 store credit that can be used in person or through the website. Entries can be posted to this forum oremailed to us.

Option #1

post-5490-12633525639021_thumb.jpg

Option #2

post-5490-12633525900009_thumb.jpg

We would like a cross the two above and our old logos.

Original Logo

post-5490-12633544304005_thumb.jpg

#1 has about five times the impact of #2. I could drive right by #2, but #1 reaches out to catch the eye immediately.

IMHO

WS

New Logo

post-5490-12633544423331_thumb.jpg

We stock items that can be sent to all 50 states. We cannot sell everything to CA, NJ, NY, or MA, but there are somethings that we will ship there.

How does it work if someone in a state you don't ship to gets $200 merch credit? :D

We stock items that can be sent to all 50 states. We cannot sell everything to CA, NJ, NY, or MA, but there are somethings that we will ship there.

How does it work if someone in a state you don't ship to gets $200 merch credit? :D

Interesting. I tried ordering some lib-state legal gear from you guys maybe 9 months ago and was told by you guys that you don't ship to NJ at all. Good to see that you now do as I have some stuff I wanna buy from you.

• Like 1

Well, I can't do halftones on signs... but I can do solids!!!!!

Gun pointing the way to the shop..... I'd put the address in the blank area in the middle right of both....

i ALSO THINK i SHOULD INCREASE THE FONT SIZE OF THE LAST 'I' IN MISSISSIPPI for better balance...

MAA sign.jpg

MAA sign 2.jpg

Gun pointing the way to the shop..... I'd put the address in the blank area in the middle right of both....

i ALSO THINK i SHOULD INCREASE THE FONT SIZE OF THE LAST 'I' IN MISSISSIPPI for better balance...

Damn nice. I vote this one. I made one but it is nothing compared to Juggs.

Very nice indeed Juggs!

WS

P.S. I prefer the one with the S12 pointed toward the left...lol,

Edited by WaffenSchmied

Here are a couple cracks from me... Obviously, I don't know what your "established date" is, but if you happen to like this design, you can tell me and I can incorporate it. Also, the gun silhouette can be pointed in either direction.

Edited to add: I am also making the assumption that you wanted it 2'x6'(24x72), and NOT 2'x6" (24x6) like you description says... :)

post-14207-12634223283589_thumb.jpg

post-14207-12634223611696_thumb.jpg

Edited by TR Young
  • Like 3

Any additional information can be listed at request. Better pictures of the gun would help. Those are to low of resolution to upscale to the size of banner listed without distortions.

edit- final version in second post.

Edited by GregM1

TR has my vote on his first example. very close to what i would have suggested. also like jugg said, a business address should be on there, as well as a telephone #.

btw, TR, 2 foot by six foot is 24 by 72 inches.

OK,

Here's my take on your sign.

You don't have a lot of room at 6" tall and 2 feet long.

It needs to be clear and functional.

This top design performs 2 desirable functions:

1. The large logo "MAA" (Just over 4" tall,)provides a legible ID, out to 400 feet (according to the ISA, International Sign Association)

This is big enough to be legible for moving vehicles too.

2. The secondary Logo type (the name spelled out) provides destination confirmation at the arrival point, while walking up (pedestrians)

It also puts to work existing "Banner" recognition already successful used on the Saiga12.com main site.

The other options below are just having fun,..

EDIT: Scale was off,..New layouts.

post-9483-1263572461846_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gas Giant