Anyone have the Russian PK-A Red Dot scope

I've got three Saiga's. The 12,223,and the 7.62. The last one is on the way. I am just beginning to figure out all the neat goodies that I need to gather to make at least one of them fully converted.

However, I am looking for a side mounted red dot and came across the Russian PK-A. Looks really nice and I'd think, being that it's a Russian piece, rock solid in performance and mounting stability. I am not going to buy three red dots for all my new Saigas. That's why I just love the standardization that Saiga's have. I am thinking I can move a single red dot between all of them and be pretty close to not having to zero for the each move I make.

I want some feedback from those that have heard about or own one. Thanks very much.

I have a PK-AV (not sure what the difference is as they look identical in pictures I've seen) and in truth I bought it as it just looked so cool. I have it on my S12 and it's "OK". The variable dot brightness is useful but I nearly always have it on full in normal daylight though someone using in poor light would welcome it. As for reliablity, mine had one of the small screws holding the front lens come loose and that caused the POA to move (lots!) which was a disappointment for something sold as very durable. I'm not sure that it would move from one rifle to another without re-zeroing each time due to varaiations in the weapons?