Who has had warranty work done?

Just wondering who all has had CGW do warranty work on their Saiga's? I am in the process of sending in the paperwork and am curious to hear your before/after field reports. I am having some FTE issues I am hoping to get cleaned up.

Thanks

Sent mine in and it was totally painless...took a total of around 3 weeks. How many rounds have you put through it? The 12's do have a bit of a break in period so if you haven't put at least 50-75 rounds of buckshot through it then you're probably sending it in a little early.

Edited by GerryV

Does CGW warranty all Saiga 12s regardless of where or whom it's purchased from?

we will warranty anything that is stamped "Russian American Armory Company" on it, that isnt an end user fault. oh yeh, for FREE.

now, if the gun has aftermarket parts in it, well, we can fix it, but if its in the part layout or installation, you WILL be charged for it.

If its an issue with the gun from the factory (and yes, we can tell) then its free.

we are starting to see more guns with FCG problems from aftermarket parts and installations happening, and we cannot afford to just fix this stuff for free.

do contact myself, or the office, and we can discuss what your issue may be or what is happening (or not happening whatever be the case) and we will sort you out.