I wish I could go. I got to shoot the DPMS Tri-gun challenge in 09 and really like the range and the people. Uncle Randy is the man! Any match with a beer wagon gets my approval! I hear they get a ton of people at the Zombie shoot. Hope you can make it.

Doug

Anyone going? http://www.outbreakomega.com/

Has anyone gone? I'm thinking about going but I don't know what I would need to bring.

I was at this event last year and CANNOT wait to attend this year. It was an absolute blast. They had shotgun,handgun and rifle stages. I went with my Dad and we spent most of the time on the shotgun stages, I think we went through each of them at least three times. The S-12s drew a lot of attention and many questions. It was fun to outshoot guys with real expensive trap guns. The best part was the prize giveaway, nobody went away empty handed and my Dad won a DPMS .308 SASS!!!!

If you are planning on going bring lots of ammo and appropriate clothing for the weather conditions. Each stage is $5 and gets you a ticket for the prize drawing at the end. Also there is a contest for the most prepared Zombie hunter. An attractive young woman wearing a bandolere with 12g shells and a pair of chaps(jeans on underneath) won by an astounding majority, go figure! There were guys in full military uniforms, a couple had samurai swords on their backs, there were many creative costumes out there. It was a great day and DPMS did an amazing job of putting on a super fun event. It would be great to see more s12 guys out there this year.

en93nsx I've got some questions. I can't really find much info on this event.

Where can I find more info?

What kind of ammo do you need:

For the Shotgun will just birdshot work or do you need buck and slugs?

Will Wolf be all right for the AR? Do you shoot at steel?

Is there a party Sat night after everyone is done?

Did people bring carts to put there gear in when they weren't shooting?

en93nsx I've got some questions. I can't really find much info on this event.

Where can I find more info?

What kind of ammo do you need:

For the Shotgun will just birdshot work or do you need buck and slugs?

Will Wolf be all right for the AR? Do you shoot at steel?

Is there a party Sat night after everyone is done?

Did people bring carts to put there gear in when they weren't shooting?

Racer 27,

I think as the event gets closer they post up more info. For shotgun it is birdshot only, Wolf is fine for the ARs. Last year they had steel at the shotgun stages and paper zombie targets at the rifle and handgun rounds. I did see people with carts for their gear, but plenty of folks were just carrying their weapons on slings or holstered( it is a cold range and they require chamber flags). Plenty of guys had Molle vests to hold all their mags and stuff. Last year it was only a one day event and they had a prize drawing a 5-6:30 and like I said I didn't see anyone walk away empty handed( 500 participants). This year with the camping available I'm sure they will have some things planned for the night. I was talking to a DPMS sales rep at an NRA dinner this summer about this years event and he said they have a whole bunch of fun stuff planned (zombie bonfire). Like I said they will post more info as the date gets closer.