AA "Wraithmaker" in Tactical Weapons Mag!

I received my new issue of "Tactical Weapons" magazine yesterday. I was finishing assembling my S12, so I did not glance at it until today. There is an article about a full-auto 12ga. shotgun made my AA. It was actually invented by Atchison Assault, so I breathed a sigh of relief to discover it was not Alliance Armanent. I turned the page, and there it was, the Wraithmaker in a blurb attached to the article. It went on to say that we ordinary humans do not have access to the full auto shotgun, but the AA Wraithmaker is as close as we can come. It went on to praise the company and it's work. It did mention, as a GOOD thing, that AA would "tune" your S12 to work with the drum. It did NOT mention that your gun would NOT work with other mags once "tuned".

I was just reading another thread saying that gun writers are not really journalists, and in less than 5 minutes, he was proven correct. Did this writer, Michael D. Humphries, do any research on the Wraithmaker? Obviously not. Otherwise, he might have discovered what has been posted in the Wall of Shame.

Tactical Weapons readers, beware!!!

Well I love to read TW it is one of my must get mags every month but I have not seen the new one yet. AA must have bought some advertising to get a puff peice like that, but I will say this much if its true any other article wrote by that guy I will be taking with a grain of salt. What ever happen to doing research its not hard to find this forum.

I pretty much take anything that is said in a gun magazine as total bullshit. I've bought a couple of guns based on the reviews from different magazines, and have never been happy, and always left wondering "What kind of gun did they get, to write that kind of review." Come to think of it, I never really see a bad review on any gun in any gun magazine.

Plus, the gun mags are too fucking expensive, especially considering how many advertisements are in it.

I was just reading another thread saying that gun writers are not really journalists, and in less than 5 minutes, he was proven correct. Did this writer, Michael D. Humphries, do any research on the Wraithmaker? Obviously not. Otherwise, he might have discovered what has been posted in the Wall of Shame.

Oh, he researched it alright..

Here is an example of some of the research documents:

100_dollar_bill front and back.jpg50-dollar-bill-new-front-back.jpg

• Like 2

always left wondering "What kind of gun did they get, to write that kind of review." Come to think of it, I never really see a bad review on any gun in any gun magazine.

My brother and I do journalism. He does it as a full time gig. I just help him out now and then. The kind of samples sent to journalists for review are always the top quality piece produced (for whatever item it is). They will make sure it has not one flaw.

Sounds like his research ended with one stop at the wraithmakers webpage.