New LOW Price on the MD-20 from MD Arms, Ltd.

Mike,

This is just an idea I'm throwing out there. You're certainley not obligated to do this. I think it would be nice to offer those who paid $260+ an offer of paying $60 to acquire an additional drum. Just a thought.

Thanks

I have to agree. I went on the pre-buy list for two. Then a couple of monthes later for two more. Maybe I got caught up in the "ban the drum" scare. Anyway, I'm into the drums for over $1k. That amount cut in half is pretty painfull. This is a hard lesson to learn. :sick:

• Like 1

Mike,

I want another one. What do I need to do to get one ordered? (hold one for me until I place my order)

Thanks

eseaton

Eric Seaton

By the way, please respond to my email addy at: esea2000ATyahooDOTcom

Paying less on a new drum to make up the difference would be great and good buisness, and I'd be willing to buy more at the new price, but i dont see either of those happening. If it was a 50 dollar difference i wouldnt care, but thats a big drop. To some that might not be alot of mony, but to people who had to budget to buy it to begin with its alot.

• Like 1

Got mine today. My first drum. Out of all my guns and everything I've gotten for them, this drum has but the biggest shit-eating-grin on my face.

His warranty, service, and attitude make quite a statement. I've done some homework, and I've come to appreciate the blood, sweat, and tears he's put into these things. I think the result to be absolutely amazing.

Keep it up, man.

• 4 weeks later...

I was in almost 4k on the original pre order. this means im down almost 2k on my "investment". Hurts pretty bad. Mike stated at that time he would start out at that price and then raise prices so the "investors" would be able to make some profit for waiting a year +. He cited how AGP introduced mags and then cut prices and he didnt want to do it. I am happy with the product, but this does hurt when your sitting on a lot of these at the old prices. I guess I will have to cost average down. These drums will be stocked away in peoples garages and basements for decades. hahaha

CJG