New LOW Price on the MD-20 from MD Arms, Ltd.

Hi, I wanted to break some news here to everyone. Due to a new comer entering the Saiga-12 drum market soon... We are lowering the price of our drum, the MD-20 to $120. You read that right, $120!!! The price will go into effect 01-26-10 at noon, Eastern time. That is less than 12 hours away. Our new competitor is not know for quality products but we felt this is something we must still do. Not only to ensure a competitive edge but to better ensure your money is well spent! From what I'm hearing, our new $120 price point will still make our drum the most affordable drum on the market. That with our proven design and reputation for reliability should keep MD Arms, Ltd by far the best choice for a saiga-12 drum mag. I could be wrong but I highly doubt the new guys are making a better mouse trap! I will post more on this tomorrow prior to Noon. We will be contacting our stocking dealers tomorrow as well to work out something on stock still held. We will be offering customers that have ordered in the past 30 days something as well. We will be opening up sales to new stocking dealers as well and will have those details in the next few days.

I want to apologize and thank everyone that paid more for one in the past. This was out of our control. But we feel the ultimate outcome from this will make up for it in time. We hope you will all help us spread the word on our new low price on our proven quality product! Thanks Everyone! MikeD

• Like 7
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't mind having pre ordered and paid about $250 waiting thru the delays and helping mike get his company off the ground only to have him turn around and drop the price to $120. No I'm fine with th

Hi, I wanted to break some news here to everyone. Due to a new comer entering the Saiga-12 drum market soon... We are lowering the price of our drum, the MD-20 to $120. You read that right, $120!!

Wow, that is great!

It causes me a few problems, but it is for the general best of the community!

Oh congratulations on being mainstream enough to have your drum used in the new GunBroker Ad in Shotgun News, even if AA is a paid advertiser there.

Good business move....I looked at your competitors 12rd and 20rd drums at the SHOT Show....they look nice like the rest of his stuff...But will they work??...Your double stack mags should be the ideal tactical defense mag(IMHO), when they come out....Good luck on those Mike. I'll be ordering 1 more drum from you as I appreciate your business ethics.

Damm!!!!!!, What a Sweet Deal.!!! Thanks Mike. I bought one in March, waited for a month or so and I didn't have to wipe the tears away either, $260.00 was a great deal then. I'm Thrilled that the price went down. I just ordered my second one, and guess what . NO WAITING this time!!!!027.gif

Obake That's 2 funny021.gif

Edited by Razorback

kinda pissed that i bought one for three hundred last summer..

but 120 man i might just have to get one more.. I could of got two for the price 1.

really upset but meh its the economy right.

hell for 120.00 I might buy one and try to mod it to work with a mag well....

I don’t know…maybe it’s me but the whole premise behind this price drop pisses me off.

I realize that R&D for a new product is expensive. I don’t expect anyone to give anything away for free. That’s what capitalism is all about.

HOWEVER…to drop the price of a drum from a historic $300+ to $120 because of new competition entering your market just seems wrong. It brings attention to the fact that customers (we die-hards on this site) have been paying 2 or 3 TIMES what was necessary to cover costs and make a profit.

Look at Cameron at Chaos. He had the first rail system for this gun. He was the only game in town, and his product(s) were initially expensive. Once he was able to cover his costs and engage a cheaper manufacturering process, he IMMEDIATELY passed that savings along to the customers…and he made all this clear to all of us. He didn’t milk everyone only until his business was threatened by competition, and for that reason he has a loyal following. I would pay above and beyond what his competition charges to get Chaos products, mainly because Cameron’s attitude has always been a collaborative one towards the members of this forum.

I don’t know…I’m a bit disappointed.

I still love the drums though. Mike keep up the good work. Cant wait for the double stack mags.

Edited by sapper1371usmc
  • Like 2