New LOW Price on the MD-20 from MD Arms, Ltd.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't mind having pre ordered and paid about $250 waiting thru the delays and helping mike get his company off the ground only to have him turn around and drop the price to $120. No I'm fine with th

Hi, I wanted to break some news here to everyone. Due to a new comer entering the Saiga-12 drum market soon... We are lowering the price of our drum, the MD-20 to $120. You read that right, $120!!

:D :D Mine also just arrived!!!!! :D :D

And WOW!

This is home hard, strong polymer!

It seems to be as strong as I have ever seen.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE DESIGN!

I got the smoke cover & I'm glad I did. It looks so...... Right! The thing is just soooo cool. :wub:

I notice the steel feed lips hold the front of the rounds down, just like the russians, awesome!

It seems to push the shells up with ample force, I can find no flaws!

THIS IS JUST SO FUCKING COOL!!!

:killer:I HAVE AN MD-20!!!getsome.gif

1aOW_ND.gif

:super: :super: :super:

I wanna go do this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gESLOmz-4sc

I haven't smiled this much & this hard since I was 15, stoned, & had a perma-grin :D

CatSmilingHuge.jpg

Seriously... My face hurts I'm so stoked!

Thanks Mike!

ETA:

I would SOOOOO love to be a fly on the wall over at Rapemaker's H.Q. right now! :devil::ph34r:

Edited by Paulyski

I've been pursuing different firearm interests (.223) of late; just read about the price drop.

I was going to buy one before, but now I'll get two! Is the gas plug a necessity, my rig runs 100% now.

MD arms, after reading about your customer support/ product quality/ ingenious magazine concepts; you've got a customer for life!

Now come out with the FLASHY MULTI ROUND CAPABLE BOX MAGAZINES

**Edited to not have my bejesus chain yanked**

Just so you dont completely get lost in the excitement, The gas plug is only needed on some shotty's for some rounds. As an early customer, i ran my drum for several months before i got a gunfixer plug from MDA, and didnt had any real problems. (and i have to say what an awesome thing it was for Mike to not only help with the production of the gunfixer production, lowering its cost, and passing those savings on to us, but to hand the things out like candy, when he was under no obligation to do so)

BUT, and this is a big but, the Gunfixer Gas Plug, is, by far, even considering the MD-20, (no offense Mike) the single best product made for the S12 to date. It should come standard from the factory with one. I did say i had no real problems without it, and with the drum, but i didnt have every ammo type, i used what i knew worked with my shotgun, with the plug, i am 100% confident that my shotty will work with EVERY brand of ammo, EVERY time. Ive even lent my plug out to other S12 owners who have had problems with their shotty. Seriously, cant recomend it enough.

• Like 1