installing a bullet guide/cause future problems?

Will installing bullet guide cause future problems? exe you shoot corrosive ammo, the salts get into the crack of your bullet guide? and damage your gun?

I really want to install a bullet guide, I just do not know what will come out of it.

only if you install it incorrectly. the benefits out weigh the negatives. you just need to clean ur gun proper after shooting corrosive or more than the bullet guide will corrode.

Will installing bullet guide cause future problems? exe you shoot corrosive ammo, the salts get into the crack of your bullet guide? and damage your gun?

I really want to install a bullet guide, I just do not know what will come out of it.

Well if your really worried you can always seal off the bullet guide and all surfaces it touches with some paint, epoxy,or other coating.

Clear nail polish is cheap and easy to apply. Coat the trunnion, the guide, the screw, then screw it down tight and coat the crevices.

Cheap protection thats easy to reapply and if your married she won't bitch about the house smelling like paint because she might be used to

that nail polish smell.

wouldnt the gun rust after you screw it down, and you drop oil over time in the crack???

If you seal the crack with clear nail polish, there will not be a crack. Why would oil make a gun rust?

Rust is actually iron combining with oxygen. Any barrier like paint will block out oxygen from reaching iron.

If your that worried, just don't use corrosive ammo. Use Wolf, Bear, Golden Tiger, or Purple Monkey. Any commercial ammo

does not have corrosive primers.

wouldnt the gun rust after you screw it down, and you drop oil over time in the crack???

If you seal the crack with clear nail polish, there will not be a crack. Why would oil make a gun rust?

Rust is actually iron combining with oxygen. Any barrier like paint will block out oxygen from reaching iron.

If your that worried, just don't use corrosive ammo. Use Wolf, Bear, Golden Tiger, or Purple Monkey. Any commercial ammo

does not have corrosive primers.

Exactly. Non-corrosive ammo isn't much more than that Yugo surplus 7.62. On a sidenote.. I really wish they made Purple Monkey ammo. I'd buy it for the name alone. :D