Receiver block for ACE, Tromix, DPH stocks?

I've been kinda out of the loop sometime so forgive me if this question has been asked before. Has anyone ever used this receiver block? Does ACE make this? I noticed the two bolts on the side. Does it bolt on from the outside of the receiver once the shoulders of the rivets are drilled out and the pistol grip conversion has been done? Does it also bolt from the other side?

I've got one in mine. The screws, which are on both sides, go in from the outside of the receiver into the original FCG axis pin holes to anchor it in nice and snug. I like it because it means I don't have four useless holes looking like crap on my gun. I can't weld so it's a nice option.

The one with the side screws is on my list. My only concern is that, if the reciever block does not fully seat on the back of the reciever, those four little screws will take a beating with the Saiga 12 recoil. Does anyone use this particular block that can attest to fitment. TIA

Never had a problem with mine. The block is almost completely inside the receiver. It's secured in there from the top with the screw below the guide rod too. If you're particularly concerned about it, would recommend loctite. With 5 screws, along with it being snug along the inside of the receiver, it ain't going anywhere.

Is this a modified ACE product or is it a different manufacturer? I know ACE's receiver block has a cut out that secures to the pistol grip nut from the inside. I would use the ACE receiver block but I don't plan to cut out the bottom of my receiver for a pistol grip nut. I will be using a Saigatech or Tac-47 Industries DIY trigger guard for a traditional AK grip.