WTS 4 tuned Saiga-12 Mags $75.00 shipped! (conus)

I seem to have had a manic episode buying mags.

Now I need $$$ so, my loss is your gain!

TooManyMags.jpg

Up for sale is a 4 tuned Saiga-12 mag package for the rediculously low price of $75.00 shipped! (CONUS)

These mags have been tested & feed both 2 3/4 birdshot, as well as 3" Remington express .00 buckshot.

None of the springs have rust, they all produce roughly the same pressure as a Russian factory 8 & all of the interior diameters of the tops of the mag bodies are the same as the Russian Factory 5 to ensure proper feeding. All have been silicone treated.

There are:

2.- AGP 10 round mags, sanded on the innards to 500 grit, tightened cotrrectly & tested for function of 3" .00 buckshot.

1.- Sure fire 8 round, upper I/D is perfect, This mag also has been tested & cycles 3" .00 buckshot great.

1.- ProMag 10 round mag. Inner diameter has been corrected, spring tuned & follower fixed to not raise too high. It also functions well with 3" .00 buckshot

The AGPs are second gen with the newer style wide front clip to avoid cold weather failures better than the earlier of the gen-2 runs. They have been tested & passed but only have minimal rounds through them. They are for all intents & purposes brand new mags that you know work.

The SureFire is the most used, I ran a bunch of 3" .00 buck during my last test in addition to a to a whole lot of 2 3/4" without failure.

The ProMag is a Gen 2 & was tested a lot also. Here it is dumping 3' .00 buckshot. Something that most can not do. Get the good looks, and have it actually work! You could be the first in your area with a working Promag!! :super: Amaze your friends! :eek:

The ProMag is shot after the 5 with Rem .00 buck, notice how it shoots all 10! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtfUPiXJenc

Here they are pictured. Next to the gun that runs 'em.

AllMags1.jpg

AllMags2.jpg

AllMags3.jpg

Save yourself the work & need to wonder if your mags work, for a fraction of the cost of new & unproven!

And....

No. You can't have the fish.

Or the gun.

First I'll take it & PM for the whole package for $75.00 & can pay with a Postal M.O. wins.

My computer is messed up & I don't enter my card #s into it. So I don't do PayPal.

Possibly Sold pending funds.

He will know in a couple hours.

Edit: wow that was quick. but he needs to see if he can get them. He will reply in a couple of hours.

Edited by Paulyski

Sold & Shipped Pending funds

Even mags that I didn't intend on selling are sold.

I have no more to sell.

Nor any more to buy.....

Well, maybe another drum or Russian 8 for a good deal

Edited by Paulyski
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.