Hi everyone, I am looking for a 7.62x39 Saiga with a 16" barrel for around $200. If anyone could help that would be awesome. I have been looking for one for a couple of days now and can't seem to find one. I found this fourms while I was searching and thought that someone on here could help me. I would be greatful if anyone could help me find one. Thank you very much. :D

NFSU

Try www.cdnninvestments.com and download their catalog. Selling for less than 200 but freight and FFL processing will land you right around $200.00. Called them last week for a 21-incher 7.62 x 39 and was told they do not have any Saiga rifle in stock but was asked to call back in 2 weeks, whcih is about now.

Got my 7.62 x 39 @ 21" from a locat dealer at $219.00+tax. Brought her to the range for a tryout and she is a tack driver. Can't wait to get a scope but have to take it easy or the wife will discover these unusual charges on the visa card and before you know it I'd be looking at the wrong end of the rifle. :eek: