First, I'd like to apologize for the delay in getting this finished and posted. Between my wife's regular full time job, paying clients in her side business, holidays, & the loss of a family member, it has taken some time to get everything accomplished. That said, she came through like a true champ and I think you'll agree it was worth the wait.

Kris has a web preview of the video up on her website at the link below

http://www.tvkeepsakes.com/shootout/

And if you want your own DVD copy, I've started a torrent for the ISO image. I've already had a few volunteers agree to help seed it for a few weeks, but if you can spare a little bandwidth I'm sure others wanting a copy would appreciate any help in keeping the torrent seeded for a while. Here the link:

http://thepiratebay....torrent/5321976

Thanks again for everyone who came out, it was one hell of a day. For those who didn't, feel free to watch the video and share in some of the fun we had. Hopefully we'll see you out there next time.

Finally, I'd like to give special thanks to the following folks:

• Cadiz Gun Works for making the trip down from Ohio and bringing some AWESOME demo guns
  • OnPoint Firearms for helping sponsor the event and ALMOST making it out to the event...the entire crew was sick that day sad.gif
  • Wayne's Woods for helping sponsor the event, bringing out some way cool custom firearm display cases, and raffling a few off
  • Memories and Keepsakes for shooting, editing, and producing the video
  • Manatee Gun and Archery Club for providing a private range for an "almost anything goes" day of shooting
  • And last, but not least, all of you guys for making the day a success

Thanks again and enjoy the video,

FLTF3

Edited by FLTF3
  • Like 2