why was my thread removed???

I've got no dog in this fight...and don't want to start anything. My best guess is that your post (which I did read) violated rule #5 seeing how the person you were referring to is a vendor here. Again, not taking sides or anything...just a guess.

• Like 1

I've got no dog in this fight...and don't want to start anything. My best guess is that your post (which I did read) violated rule #5 seeing how the person you were referring to is a vendor here. Again, not taking sides or anything...just a guess.

5. NO TROLLING!!!

Do not post any negative remarks toward the other members or items they have for sale! The feedback section is the appropriate section for such posts!

I already fucked up that rule with my post titled "My patience has run out" in the MSA thread....I was informed of the violation from a mod and he moved my thread to the feedback section....how did my post violate rule 5...it was in the feedback section not his business section and it wasn't about his business it was about him being a scumbag....I also waited a couple of days to post it...I like the Saiga-12 forum and wish to continue to use it...like the post said...its downright fucked up

• Like 4

Donkis.. Your a 'Donkey'...

You vented.. Again... And Again.... and then copied the forum on a PRIVATE message that would have helped YOU..

So for that YOUR AN ASSHAT.. IMHO.. (and JackD says so) 015.gif

You want your SHIT back, and someone was willing to hep and YOU F'd it up again...010.gif

Maybe I read all this WRONG but I doubt it..

• Like 4

Donkis.. Your a 'Donkey'...

You vented.. Again... And Again.... and then copied the forum on a PRIVATE message that would have helped YOU..

So for that YOUR AN ASSHAT.. IMHO.. (and JackD says so) 015.gif

You want your SHIT back, and someone was willing to hep and YOU F'd it up again...010.gif

Maybe I read all this WRONG but I doubt it..

I disagree. He is a paying customer of a business who has not kept up their end of the deal for whatever reason. The owner of said business should be in contact with Donk himself, instead of having a messenger. While I am very thankful that Nathan is recovering from whatever had happened, I believe it is solely HIS place to PERSONALLY contact any customer who has been wronged in a business transaction with him.

• Like 6

TR.. His results ARE going to probably be SLOWED for posting the PM on the BBS.

He was asked to just to STOP bashing, and when receiving resolution thank 'whomever' for the assist.

Lifes a bitch, cops hassle me time to time and I 'bitch up' and take the pussy approach to get out of jams/fines.

As my stipper friends say 'take one for the team' and 'suck it up'...... 011.gif

------------------------------

I'm sure he'll get his rifle back and all will be fixed in a few weeks or less.

Unless the FFL for Donkish lets his USPS/UPS packages drop in the weeds like mine did last year (and happen to find at the last minute when I called to inquire)

If I publicly posted my views on some members of this BBS and the general f'd-up gov'ment I'd be in jail and banned from the BBS.. IMHO..

• Like 3

TR.. His results ARE going to probably be SLOWED for posting the PM on the BBS.

He was asked to just to STOP bashing, and when receiving resolution thank 'whomever' for the assist.

Lifes a bitch, cops hassle me time to time and I 'bitch up' and take the pussy approach to get out of jams/fines.

As my stipper friends say 'take one for the team' and 'suck it up'...... 011.gif

------------------------------

I'm sure he'll get his rifle back and all will be fixed in a few weeks or less.

Unless the FFL for Donkish lets his USPS/UPS packages drop in the weeds like mine did last year (and happen to find at the last minute when I called to inquire)

If I publicly posted my views on some members of this BBS and the general f'd-up gov'ment I'd be in jail and banned from the BBS.. IMHO..

No, he wasn't just asked to stop bashing, he was threatened to say nice things, or else. Its right there in black and white, you can read it again for yourself, if it gets taken down before you get a chance, dont worry, I have the whole thread saved :super:

• Like 6

TR.. His results ARE going to probably be SLOWED for posting the PM on the BBS....

If Nathan is any kind of good businessman, he should not care at all about a PM that was posted between Donkismash and Cobra. All he should care about is explaining his position and making the business deal right. That is no bash against him, Donkismash, or Cobra.

• Like 4

This whole thing is just a continuation of the fucking horseshit that started in MSA's section when donkeydick went on a crying spree because he didn't get his rifle on time. The reason why is, Nathan's big problem happened right then and it caused him lots of problems, one of them kept donkdick's gun from getting shipped. So back then I was in touch with Nate, saw the problem and dickboy's crybaby tactics, and I strepped in and tried to help. WYHIC saw it too so I'm obviously not making this up... I was being nice to the stupid cocksmoker then, and I used my own time without being asked, and got the idiot's FFL info to Nate, who at the time was NOT ON THE FORUMS TR....JUST LIKE THE OTHER DAY WHEN I VOLUNTEERED TO GET HIS INFO AGAIN TO TRY AND SMOOTH THINGS OVER! Selfishly maybe on my part, I only asked that the POS clear my name he had talked so much shit about, along with Nate who he accused of stealing his fucking weapon! That's not bullying Max, that trying to use some leverage to get this asshole to do the right thing, knowing he wouldn't do so otherwise!

Wouldn't have been so hard for him to keep it private and comply either. He earned every bit of the rude talk that was slung at him.

But y'all want to let him get away with posting PMs out in public...something there SHOULD BE a rule against if it is done out of malice like this shithead is doing!

Worse than that, you want to roast me for it when all I was doing is trying to help. I was helping him get a SECOND RIFLE shipped, since his FFL apparently LOST the first one? I was helping Nate get this situation settled, and was hopefully going to get this dickwad to stop telling lies about him.

But in the end, because of my temper and my frustration with the management here not stepping in to help people when they are in need....GOOD PEOPLE....not assholes who haven't contributed shit for knowledge and have caused more unrest then they've helped anyone.....

So I took yet another one for the good people here, while the trouble making assholes got encouraged to do more of the same....causing a shitstorm by posting PMs....wow....even throwing out names in public that were supposed to stay private, and getting the wrong person in the doghouse for it. Good work prick!

What I did wasn't so great but it wasn't evcer supposed to be public so I really did nothing wrong. The fucking drama that everyone loves, was caused purely by donkeydick, and he is getting applause for it....just lovely, while I am demonized......typical.

Smart people can see the real truth though and know I had good intentions trying to help a guy who is having his bad luck used against him by heartless people who will one day see the truth and probably still won't admit their wrongdoings.

This ain't the first time I have personally taken a hit while trying to help a good man while he's down. I think the lord looks out for those with true honor like that. I don't care what some people think of it.

• Like 6

None of this was anybody's business to stick their noses in. It was aired by an idiot who had no right posting PMs on a public forum for his own agenda. That's real honorable and he's getting away with it because he's such a great person.......right!:rolleyes:

• Like 4

........I 'bitch up' and take the pussy approach to get out of jams/fines.

As my stipper friends say 'take one for the team' and 'suck it up'...

Remind me never to go into battle with this man....

Or ever do anything else for that matter.

Is that really your character?

1snitches.jpg

:blues:

comments retracted to avoid drama.

+1 :up:

• Like 3

Um... When/If YOU ever run with whom I used to run with (for work) you be DONE real quick..

Guess you never 'gone under' for 7-9 months to catch/gain info on the bad guys..

The other part about jams/fines refers to when you get jammed up with the said ill-repute flunkies (on a traffic stop) and have to NOT RAT, and just put your head down and ACT sorry..

I do PI work 005.gif silly (you haven't read ALL my postings) and was assisting a local PD at the time and they netted quite a haul of drugs and the people are doing 8 & 20 years..

• Like 1

Um... When/If YOU ever run with whom I used to run with (for work) you be DONE real quick..

Guess you never 'gone under' for 7-9 months to catch/gain info on the bad guys..

The other part about jams/fines refers to when you get jammed up with the said ill-repute flunkies (on a traffic stop) and have to NOT RAT, and just put your head down and ACT sorry..

I do PI work 005.gif silly (you haven't read ALL my postings) and was assisting a local PD at the time and they netted quite a haul of drugs and the people are doing 8 & 20 years..

Yeah, your right.

My life is boreing.

I run with a bunch of pussies & don't know the street. :rolleyes:

post-19652-12649516197408_thumb.jpgpost-19652-1264951683423_thumb.jpg

BTW, I've read many of your postings, & I've also been around the block "per-say" a few times.

(in the past of course.) ;)

Is that what you were doing when offering to host a politically subversive forum in the political section a while back? "Going under?"

But that's not the point.

when you posted the post I quoted, you weren't talking about P.I.work.

You said you'd just roll over & take it up the kiester.

On a gun deal.

Where else in life more important than that might one with those views roll?

You had a Freudian post.

1snitches.jpg

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 2

I think the bottom line here is that old, American addage:

THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

That very simple concept is what drove companies to bring the highest quality merchandise to the very people who patronize them in good faith. If there is ever a problem, the vendor should bend over backward to make it right, because without the customer, the vendor has nothing but unmovable goods.

Edited by TR Young
  • Like 5

1) I agree on customer service is #1

2) I agree Cobra TRIED (and was off in the approach) + to MakC

3) I agree/know this will be remedied and Donkismash will get his rifle (or a rifle or $$ which would be easier IMHO to track).

The best intentions get screwed sometimes, and sometimes its just best to let it pan-out by itself.

I've tried to help alot of people here locally with issues and sometimes it just blows up, or smears me, or I realize too late that there are just not worth it..

• Like 2

I'd like to take a moment to point out Saiga-12 business member Atlantic Firearms.

They sell all sorts of guns and I have seen that they post on at least two gun forums. (and probably a bunch more)

I have seen people say they bought a rifle that was junk from them. I have seen people put down their products or call them overpriced. I have seen people ask "How is Atlantic" and others chime in and say "Buy from _____ instead they're cheaper" (mainly on a different board which does not have similar advertising rules to ours)

I have not once seen Atlantic talk in a condescending manner to a customer, and I certainly have not ever seen them call a customer, potential customer, or anyone, for that matter, obscene or perverted names. I have definitely never seen them attempt to bring the lord into their business dealings.

I have, however, seen them offer to match a competitor's price, give out contact information for customer support, or warranty, or to attempt to remedy the situation in any way they can. And not at their leisure. Often times, probably at a loss to them.

Compare this to the actions of some of our other business members. I believe that is the essence of how a businessman should act, and am glad to have purchased from Atlantic.

Edited by Klassy Kalashnikov
  • Like 6

I really hate to add this to what is already a fucked up situation... but I would like to point out something...

The reason why is, Nathan's big problem happened right then and it caused him lots of problems, one of them kept donkdick's gun from getting shipped

is very shortly followed up with...

I was helping him get a SECOND RIFLE shipped, since his FFL apparently LOST the first one?

Which is it?? It wasnt shipped in the first place? Or it was "Lost" by his FFL??

Aside from that lil quirk... I was actually thinking about DELETING this thread, like I did the other one... but since people decided to jump in with BOTH feet... eh... Fuck it.

I am sure I will catch hell for being a BAD MODERATOR for not doing it... but hey... someones gotta be the BAD GUY... might as well be me! LOL :up:

:smoke:

I really hate to add this to what is already a fucked up situation... but I would like to point out something...

The reason why is, Nathan's big problem happened right then and it caused him lots of problems, one of them kept donkdick's gun from getting shipped

is very shortly followed up with...

I was helping him get a SECOND RIFLE shipped, since his FFL apparently LOST the first one?

Which is it?? It wasnt shipped in the first place? Or it was "Lost" by his FFL??

Aside from that lil quirk... I was actually thinking about DELETING this thread, like I did the other one... but since people decided to jump in with BOTH feet... eh... Fuck it.

I am sure I will catch hell for being a BAD MODERATOR for not doing it... but hey... someones gotta be the BAD GUY... might as well be me! LOL :up:

:smoke:

like I told Max and a lot of others who pm'd me...I have used the same FFL since I was 21(now 28) and he has never done me wrong...I do not believe the rifle has been shipped and I am awaiting contact from Nathan and only Nathan....

Mods please lock this thread....nothing further will come of it

• Like 4