Sounds like North Carolina and Tennn are getting some of that glogal warming like the rest of use did earlier... :donatello: in the form of 10 inches of snow and freezing rain.

How bout it Saiga southerners, is it as bad as they are claiming? warrior judge, cobra, racegal?

How are yall gettn along?

Its fucking cold in Birmingham, but we're not getting any snow. I never knew that global warming would be this bad. :lolol:

In the last few weeks, its been so cold that I literally sit in the house and drink all weekend. I don't even want to get out of the house.

We got 9 inches in Norfolk, 20 year record. There's still a couple inches of ice on alott of the roads, the whole place is basicaly shut down. Neither of us went to work today, and I got a robocall this afternoon, schools are closed again tomorrow, SSSSWEEEEET :rolleyes:

It's cold as hell here, somebody call Al and tell the prick to turn up the heat :lolol:

in upstate SC we have a light coverig of snow, the grounds white but the weeds are still poking out everywhere.. not that cold though (I'm a bit suprised it stuck at all), I think NC got the best of it.

If this was the 'best', I don't think I care to see the worst!! LOL Had a little melting today but they are calling for freezing rain tomorrow. Awesome, just awesome. Maybe I didn't move quite far enough south!!

You DEL/MAR/VA guys are gettin' the good stuff! Here in south, central Pa it's not bad yet. My drive home from work at 11:00 may be a different story. I think old Al Gore ought to put a "cap" on this global warming thing and "trade" it in for another scam.

It is snowing like 11 sumbiches here in the DC 'burbs.

Yup, getting dumped on I'm "expected" to get somewhere between 12" and 18". Watching people slide through the intersection while I clean primer pockets is how I spent most of my Friday night because I don't need to go out in that nonsense.

I was down in the DC area for some classes. My partner and I left the classes/College early yesterday afternoon just as the snow was picking up. Drove the front edge of the storm all the way into PA. Worst part was the PEOPLE! Two snowflakes talking and everyone went nuts, traffic is bad enough on a good day. Radio telling people to stock up on food, mass exodus from the "snowpocalypse" . I'll stay up here in CNY, I have 4" of snow in the drive and to me it's not enough to even worry about removing yet.

What you guys need is to get your hands on a sled,snowmobile! :zorro: There a lot of fun if you don't crash.

Actual sleds can be fun to. I remember going to an indoor party one time were there were a bunch of college girls were drunk. They seen that I had a bunch of sleds in the back of my truck and the next thing I know we were leaving with the keg to have a sledding party at a park! :lolol:

It's still kind of fun to do something like that once in a while and be a kid again., even without the girls and alcahol. :angel: