Non converted/sporterized Saiga bipod?

Hello everyone, Im new to this forum, though I have lurked for some time reading up on various facets of my baby. Ok so here is my question, I purchased a Saiga 223 some months ago and recently added the saiga skeleton stock, which I understand is technically not considered a pistol grip and still sporterized since saigas are legally imported that way, therefore 922r does not come into play. I also replaced the forearm with an aluminum one with rails, this still leaves it as sporterized vs military as far as I know since a forearm by itself has no military/tactical capacities "just the additions one would put on it", so at this point the saiga is still a sporting rifle, I think? I use a 10 round magazine, no pistol grip, flashlights, or any other tactical applications, however I wanted to add a bipod on the bottom rail so it can be fired more comfortably in certain positions while at the range. Would adding a bipod via the picatinny bottom rail be a tactical addon and therefore force me into the 922 compliance game? or is that feature alone still applicable in a sporting or hunting rifle? I like the saiga as is, and do not want to convert it, but also do not want to walk on the range with an illegal imported assault rifle. Your help is much appreciated, as Ive tried researching this to no end and am still confused, but from what I hear, this is all too common.

So a bipod on a rail would be fine for my saiga in a sporter setup? or has the rail by itself already made my gun non-sporting? Thankyou for the information, Im just trying to keep the gun in a sporter configuration so I dont need to ever worry about 922r. From what ive read, the integral or attached bipod is military styled and therefore would cause me trouble, but if its detachable from the gun its ok. Your clarification would be much appreciated, technically a railed bipod is detachable, but I really have no idea what Im talking about hehe.

I really love the Saiga, efficient and does the job, Im so glad this forum exists!

Edit: so basically, as long as I avoid the items from the above red list and keep my mags to ten or below, the bipod should be fine on the rail? This is good news if I interpreted everything correctly. There will be some good pics coming up in the next few days.

Edited by Leadman83