Anyone have the DPH clip mount and flash hider?

Anyone here own and use the DPH clip on muzzle threads and flash hider? Pro's and Con's? I might just do a barrel threading but noticed this option...requires no gun mods...I know they are redesigning the clip for brakes due to offsetting pressure but the fh is different in design so what is the opinion of the masses here?

I have one and love it! no cons so far. Only thing I can ever think of that might be a con is that the clip prolly makes wear marks on the barrel...but who cares thats what refinishing is for. I dont see the need to ever remove mine anyways.

I can provide a pic of it if you want.

I have one and love it! no cons so far. Only thing I can ever think of that might be a con is that the clip prolly makes wear marks on the barrel...but who cares thats what refinishing is for. I dont see the need to ever remove mine anyways.

If you could please...the install and function are all good? how long have you had it?...how many rounds?...just wanted to be sure..any tips when installing? greatly appreciate the info as well.

Edited by DJ Big Dog

If you could please...the install and function are all good? how long have you had it?...how many rounds?...just wanted to be sure..any tips when installing? greatly appreciate the info as well.

I've had one on my rifle since he came out with it and have had no issues. It takes about 30 seconds to install, easy as spreading butter. I've sent about 2500 rounds downrange with it on. I've never removed it since installation either. I know there was trouble with some, but I haven't experienced any.

Sorry I kind of lost track of this thread, Ill try and post pics tomarrow of just the threaded item, and then the flash hider. Im not sure if you can use other items with it Greatmoose. That is a good question, ill try and find out as well.

I have put several thousand rounds threw it and see no issues or any that could arise yet.