Slinging it!!  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What sling do you use for your Saiga-12 and why....

• 1 point
    • 2 point
    • 3 point
    • Saw gunner sling
    • duct tape and gorilla glue

• 4 years later...

I bought a fancy tacticool one from another member here. It is a two point that turns into a single point by releasing a clip. It is pretty slick, but I seldom use it. I play with my shotguns at the range a lot more than I carry them around. I plan to do some bird hunting sooner or later though.

I would love to have mine on one of those old Kalashnikov USA slings.

I bought a fancy tacticool one from another member here. It is a two point that turns into a single point by releasing a clip. It is pretty slick, but I seldom use it. I play with my shotguns at the range a lot more than I carry them around. I plan to do some bird hunting sooner or later though.

I always wondered if you ever used it or liked it.

I've reverted back to traditional two point slings. One of my favorite style two points is the Outdoor Connection Super Sling 2. Its really easy to adjust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9u6kJ60JwM

Edited by Mullet Man

Single point on the way. Also found a nice steel single point sling adapter for AK's that fits under the pistol grip. Will report back how I like it, but my primary concern is weapon retention and free range of motion. Two point slings have never clicked with how I move with a weapon, just personal preference.

I always wondered if you ever used it or liked it.

I've reverted back to traditional two point slings. One of my favorite style two points is the Outdoor Connection Super Sling 2. Its really easy to adjust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9u6kJ60JwM

I like it OK. It is well made and strong, but I find the mash hooks on the end a bit fumbly. They aren't going to break, and they are very light, but I don't find them to be mindlessly easy to operate without attention. Mostly, I just don't use slings much except to brace up for standing rifle shots.