Saiga-12 Muzzle Brake

Please help , I need to put an order in .

Thanks

I would say you could make that mentioned order at that website

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-ALL-SAIGA-PARTS/Categories

Check that out around mid page are the shown brakes, there are however more choices on that whole page. Happy hunting

Edited by Modern Warfare

Depending on what type of shells your using, a Poly-Choke is about the most effective muzzle device imho.

And a big +1 for Greg at CSS, top notch buisness.

Big +1 here.

Shotguns do not behave the same as rifles when it comes to muzzle attachments. Most of the S-12 "muzzle brakes" out there merely look cool, and add a lot of length to your barrel, without doing much to tame recoil.

Afaik, the only true method to significantly reduce recoil is to get a mid-barrel port.. which only makes any sense at all on race guns. And nothing out there is gonna turn your 12 ga into a .223 when it comes to recoil.

I agree with PRISONSHANK, stop worrying about recoil, (it's not that bad on a S-12, compared to a pump-gun), and go with a muzzle attachment that actually has a significant effect on performance: the Polychoke.

ymmv.

you can always buy FIOCCHI low recoil 00 buck. I tried it, and it has zero recoil. the problem is it doesn't have any "ompf" to cycle the action.

a combination of a effective muzzle brake/choke and a heavy duty rubber buttpad will cut the recoil down. not to anything like a .223, but enoUgh where it's more pleasurable to shoot.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

The great thing is, you can get ALL of them and just change out for whatever purpose you need. I have a polychoke for hunting, Chaos warthog for door breaching/nonleathal force, and a Chaos porkypine for the zombies/potential U.S. invasion... lol

But I will say that I had no idea that some muzzle breaks direct that much sound back towards the operator!

Dont forget to consider the E-TAC Breacher Brake which is shown also at CSS

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-MUZZLE-BRAKES-dsh-COMPS-cln-SAIGA-12/Categories

Truth be told, most of muzzle brakes for shotgun work about the same which is only minimal because gas pressure is lower.

We think our Brake works at least as well as anyone elses and the design and finish is superior.

It also has a huge advantage over others, the breaching prongs do not cut skin. If you dont like the length we have a shorter mini version too. AND you cant beat the price.