+3 for Dinzag and his bullet guides

Earlier today I installed Dinzag's bullet guide for my .223 Saiga. The previous owner of the rifle, an aircraft mechanic, had made his own bullet guide but had not tested it (he never fired the gun). His bullet guide did not work. I ordered up one from Dinzag, and it worked without hiccup today at the range with the Galil mag. The bullet guides that I bought before for my 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 have worked flawlessly for months.

I read about people wanting to make their own bullet guides, but I like having the confidence that it WILL work, no question. A great product, for a good price.

Edited by Jim Digriz
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received my Dinzag guide on Friday and installed it in my new 5.45 Saiga this evening. Quality part, fit perfectly, and a painless install. I did have to modify my factory 10-round mag to fit the guide, but looking forward to test firing this gun when my first ammo order arrives on Monday.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished up the install on my 5.45 bg tonight. I had a problem seating mags with the guide bolted down. Picked up some aluminum tape today and shimmed the bottom of the guide with 3 strips. Guide now sits at the correct height and all my magazines seat properly. Applied blue loc-tite to the bolt and the gun hand-cycles flawlessly.