Saints win!

But why do all the rednecks around this part of Louisiana insist on celebrating with firearms?

It sounds like a firefight outside!

Who cares? They Won! Woo Hoo! They aint the "Aint's" no more.:super:

Edited by DogMan

I didn't have a dog in that fight, but it was a GREAT GAME.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.

I thought the commercials kinda sucked. It's not that they sucked, but they weren't memorable.

Im sorry but what exactly does "who dat" mean? guess Im just not that good with whatever language that is. I only know english and some spanish...

That's hilarious. I was wondering the same thing.

Who dat talkin' 'bout beatin' dem Saints, now.......WHO DAT ????!!!!!

(Just one of those things you have to know about, to know about.........eh, Will?)

Two things immediately come to mind with the Saints winning the Super Bowl:

#1) The Mayans were right......they were just a couple of years off in their prediction.

#2) The f**king WHO played for the half-time show........ I'm now officially old.

I didn't have a dog in that fight, but it was a GREAT GAME.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.

I thought the commercials kinda sucked. It's not that they sucked, but they weren't memorable.

Im sorry but what exactly does "who dat" mean? guess Im just not that good with whatever language that is. I only know english and some spanish...

That's hilarious. I was wondering the same thing.

I thought Punxsutawney Polamalu was hilarious.

You have to live amongst the coonasses to understand "who dat". Once you know "dem" then you'll know"dat".

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 1

hrm Ive known a few cajuns in my day, I do live 15 min from LA. Never known them to speak ebonics.

Northern La. is a world away. You gotta get down there around the alligators and Tabasco sauce. Its really nothing like ebonics but some phrases sound similar.

hrm Ive known a few cajuns in my day, I do live 15 min from LA. Never known them to speak ebonics.

Northern La. is a world away. You gotta get down there around the alligators and Tabasco sauce. Its really nothing like ebonics but some phrases sound similar.

In parts of New England, too. De Canuks in ol' Woonsocket, dey soun' de same.

I thought it was in refrence to as in who are the saints. Dont the Bengals have a saying thats almost identical refering to who dat as in who is going to beat them back when they were decent.

Yup, that would be "Who Dey?"

And don't forget the Ickey Shuffle!

Well you are correct I am a far bit north, guess Im a newb to the southern lingo. Meh doesnt matter what I say it will all get -1s

• Like 2

I logged on to look for a Saint's thread and knew immediately by the title this was it. I thought it cool a Manning QB was in the game since Archie was Saints QB for ages. He was the best scrambler and running QB ever. He had to be. I remember watching him play with a cast on his arm dodging tackles for what seemed like five minutes before he ran for a touchdown. He WAS the Saints back then. I hope Archie is happy for the saints even if his boy didn't win a ring.

I believe the old saying in New Orleans when I was there 21 years ago was "Who Dat Jinx Them Saints?". I'm so happy for New Orleans. This is the best Pick Me Up and genuine reason to celebrate since the horrors of Hurricane Katrina. As I've told many Manila residents that once upon a time there was a Manila Town in New Orleans, where Filipinos were shrimpers; Their Cathedral is a carbon copy of Manila Cathedral; and New Orleans with it's streetcars and colonial architecture is what Manila could have and should have been had it not been the 2nd most damaged Allied city after Warsaw in WWII. Congratulations to the Valiant and Heroic New Orleans Saints. They have done New Orleans and LA proud! :donatello::super:

Reminds me of a joke so here it goes

Boudreaux died and was on his way down to Hell. In anticipation, the Devil turned up the thermostat to make it extra warm for Boudreaux. When Boudreaux arrived, the Devil asked, "Hey Boudreaux, how do you like the heat down here?" Boudreaux says, "Mais, it's just fine. It reminds me of Bayou PonPon in July." That made the Devil mad. That night, he turned the thermostat up all the way it could go. Man it was hot! When Boudreaux woke up, the Devil asked him, "NOW how do you like it down here?" Boudreaux says, "Mais, it's fine. It reminds me of August on Bayou Lafourche." As you might expect, that made the Devil all the more mad. Well, that night, he turned the thermostat down all the way it could go! The whole place frosted over. Icicles started forming from the rafters. When Boudreaux woke up, the Devil asked him, "How you like it NOW, Boudreaux?" Boudreaux, shivering, through blue lips, says, "Mais cher, I'm one happy Cajun!" The Devil was infuriated! He yelled, "What do you mean you're one happy Cajun?!!" Boudreaux, still shivering says, "The Saints done won the Superbowl!"