Trust me... no one wants it more than I and the staff....

a few suggestions...

1. Be accountable for your own actions!!!!

2. Don't feed the Trolls, all they want is for you to bump their thread and stir to turd!!!

3. Don't start 3 more threads to bitch about a single post or action on another thread.

4. If you make a mess, don't expect the Mod team to clean it up for you.... If you step in some crap, scrape it off of your own boot!

5. Be accountable for your own actions!!!!

6. Regarding Vendors, CALL THEM AND TALK TO THEM BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING HERE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

7. Treat others as you would like to be treated...

8. Don't uses the rating system to be vindictive... yes... others may do it to you... Try and be the bigger person...

8. It starts with YOU! You are not responsible for the actions of others... only your self...

These are not rules... just some friendly suggestions...

Trust me... no one wants it more than I and the staff....

a few suggestions...

1. Be accountable for your own actions!!!!

2. Don't feed the Trolls, all they want is for you to bump their thread and stir to turd!!!

3. Don't start 3 more threads to bitch about a single post or action on another thread.

4. If you make a mess, don't expect the Mod team to clean it up for you.... If you step in some crap, scrape it off of your own boot!

5. Be accountable for your own actions!!!!

6. Regarding Vendors, CALL THEM AND TALK TO THEM BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING HERE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!

7. Treat others as you would like to be treated...

8. Don't uses the rating system to be vindictive... yes... others may do it to you... Try and be the bigger person...

9. It starts with YOU! You are not responsible for the actions of others... only your self...

These are not rules... just some friendly suggestions...

Good suggestions all Juggs :up:. Thanks for the post!

WS

• Like 1

Although it is sad that you would even have to SAY that, drew, Im wondering why this morning was the day it was said?

....ya know what? I dont even care....

see, this is exactly what causes problems.... Seems to IMPLY something more to the story....

Fact is Ben... my "swimming is a sea of toxic crap alarm went off"... I needed a dose of Rad-X..

If there is some magic timing to some event, unknown to be...... I have not been made privy any knowledge.....

Just sick of wading through the shit... I say, lets not borow trouble we don't even have yet....

I hear ya man.

you know me better than to imply something through vagueness, though, as do most members here. Ill just say it, screw the implications. If i wanted to cause a problem, you know it would take me a tenth of a NY minute to do so....

Your alarm went off when all was quiet, huh? LOL the calm before the storm, ehy?

Maybe when you step up the warnings, you should add into a followup post who was warned, for what, and what action was taken. the other users see that and that makes them think twice, or at least that used to be my approach to it, even if there was no penalty given. ya gotta think of it like herding cattle, almost. when one gets outta line, others follow, but when you herd the one back on over, before they scatter, the rest follow in turn....even removing some posts, at times, is a mistake, as there is no poor example left for membership to NOT follow or have an example of....that part of your job is a tough one, though, thats for sure. what content stays and what content goes.

Adding one more recommendation....

Not everything on the net is directed at you personally... no matter who you are.....

(Edit.. have not removed post/ handed out warnings for a while... been using the edit by button for non con ads... Thanks!!!

we added a few new mods.. I am and have been taking a much needed step back to detox!!!!)

Speaking generally, I am glad Juggernaut brought this subject up to address for the benefit of all who participate in this forum.

Again, generally speaking -- I believe it is important to remember that there is a tremendous diversity of opinion, technical knowledge, and experience available here that benefits all -- from firearms professionals, to first time gun owners seeking information and assistance.

I think all of us here, regardless of membership level, benefit greatly from an atmosphere of mutual civility and respect, and further, that the privilege to participate in this forum should not be taken for granted.

As with all internet forums, we have our share of habitual trolls and pot stirrers. Speaking for myself, and only for myself - I would urge our excellent moderators and administration to continue to promote and encourage the positive exchange of information and ideas, and to discourage those who habitually or repeatedly interfere with that process.

Sincerely,

Michael Rogers

Lone Star Arms

Albuquerque, NM

Also... "I was wrong/incorrect" are perfectly acceptable answers!!!

along with "I'm Sorry!"....

Oh... and Be accountable for your own actions!!!!

Leading by example here...

I'm taking a step back and letting some of our other mods step up..

I'm not going anyplace.... I have not had a scolding from the boss or anything.... This is completely self regulated and from input from some friends....

I simply feel that as a moderator, I have been to close to the fight to be effective in my job to "Moderate"...

I AM SORRY for any bad calls I may have made.

I hope by stepping back a bit, I can see the bigger picture better again to better serve you all in my roll here....

I hope to be helpful more than right....

Point in the correct direction vs scold.... and so on!!!!

Carry on!

Well now I need a hug.....

I'm Sooo gonna beat your ass March 19th/20th in PERSON!!!....

I'm Sooooo frikking glad the Colts lost!!!

Well now I need a hug.....

I'm Sooo gonna beat your ass March 19th/20th in PERSON!!!....

I'm Sooooo frikking glad the Colts lost!!!

Jeez man, beat my ass, kick my dog, burn down my house, WHY YA GOTTA GET PERSONAL about the recent family loss......Louisiana hacks....

Jeez man, beat my ass, kick my dog, burn down my house, WHY YA GOTTA GET PERSONAL about the recent family loss......Louisiana hacks....

So, I shouldn't ware my new SAINTS shirt to the next Indy show?????

If "drama" was a person..............I'd kick it right in it's filthy, whore mouth!

But anyway, yeah, I agree Juggs. Sometimes stuff gets ridiculous here, over the tiniest stuff. It makes me wonder if people really get that worked up in real life, or if it's their internet persona doing the talking.