Pre-order, $100 for MD-20 drum

Hey everyone,

I swore I wouldn't do one ever again, but have to take it back. We are having another pre-order for the MD-20, our 20rd Saiga-12 drum. The price for pre-order will be 100.00 per drum. After we are restocked and shipping again the price will go back up to $120 per drum. Many of you are aware of how the pre order works. 50% down with remaining 50% and shipping due a couple days before we process and ship. We will contact you around a week in advance so the payment doesn't come as a surprise or over draw anyone's account if it's a bad time for the remaining balance. We are looking at 6 weeks to restock, maybe more, maybe less.

We are also currently out of the gunfixer's gas plug. We wont be offering a preorder on those because they will likely be back in stock before the drums are. And it would be a serious pain to break up a pre-order to ship a plug early. If you want a plug and don't mind waiting for one until your drums ships, you can have us add one to your order when we contact you about the remaining balance. If you want one before your drum ship's we will let you know as soon as they are back in stock.

Thanks again everyone and stock up! MikeD

• Like 2
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone,       I swore I wouldn't do one ever again, but have to take it back. We are having

Mike is in SW ohio. there hasn't been anything manufaturer up here (NE ohio) since Eisenhower was president. OK , I exagrate, not since Nixon. LOL

Well I've had enough.   I ordered my first drum, it cost me $260 plus shipping.   I'm so pissed off I ordered 8 more drums at the $100 pricing.   I figure since I have spent $1060 for 9 drums I'

Posted Images

Thank You again for the awesome opportunity to get another drum for an additional 17% off. Man, you rule Mike!!!!027.gif I just can't imagine how this could get any better!!000.gif

Edited by Razorback

Hey everyone,

I swore I wouldn't do one ever again, but have to take it back. We are having another pre-order for the MD-20, our 20rd Saiga-12 drum. The price for pre-order will be 100.00 per drum. After we are restocked and shipping again the price will go back up to $120 per drum. Many of you are aware of how the pre order works. 50% down with remaining 50% and shipping due a couple days before we process and ship. We will contact you around a week in advance so the payment doesn't come as a surprise or over draw anyone's account if it's a bad time for the remaining balance. We are looking at 6 weeks to restock, maybe more, maybe less.

We are also currently out of the gunfixer's gas plug. We wont be offering a preorder on those because they will likely be back in stock before the drums are. And it would be a serious pain to break up a pre-order to ship a plug early. If you want a plug and don't mind waiting for one until your drums ships, you can have us add one to your order when we contact you about the remaining balance. If you want one before your drum ship's we will let you know as soon as they are back in stock.

Thanks again everyone and stock up! MikeD

Mike, Thanks for doing this I know everyone appreciates it. Question?

How long will the pre-order window be open.

Thanks again,

Yakdung

I guess Ill have to get at least one more, but ...

This has got me wondering bigtime about a couple things.

- Is there a potential federal ban on drums somewhere down the line, so it makes sense to produce as many as possible on existing tooling at a lower profit while the getting is good?

- are the upcoming double-stack mags, mini-drums, and/or whatever related items potentially going to be so popular that sufficient 20rd drum desire could drop off. You know how fickle us customers are;-)

- Is Mike just such a darn nice guy that after enduring several years of hell that he just wants to see a drum in every house in the land - profit be damned.

- Is this just a way to raise extra funds for a secret USA made Saiga12 weapon project in NE Ohio?

Cheers,

HarvKY

Am I the only one who wants to wait and see what this competition he is so afraid of holds?

Let's get something straight! I am not even slightly "afraid" and you can trust that. And I just saw pics tonight and now I definately am not even a little worried, lol. And if they use the same material as the rest of their stuff, with the design I see... You can buy one of their and let us know what you think but you will be very sad you didn't get the MD-20 instead!!!! They have pics posted on their site. You guys tell me if you can see the same weaknesses (plural) I can, just from the pics!!!

- Is there a potential federal ban on drums somewhere down the line, so it makes sense to produce as many as possible on existing tooling at a lower profit while the getting is good?

There's always a potential ban of something/everything, speculation = masturbation, though.

I paid $260 last August for one.

I rec'd 4 @ $120 each last week after direct email from MDA about great new price.

I rec'd email today about even better price..........

I guess it's just me. But I feel hosed. I didn't have a problem w/ the 260 to 120. But to send the $120 offer out to all your past buyers and entice them to purchase, then less than a week after they receive their drum(s), drop it again???

I paid $260 last August for one.

I rec'd 4 @ $120 each last week after direct email from MDA about great new price.

I rec'd email today about even better price..........

I guess it's just me. But I feel hosed. I didn't have a problem w/ the 260 to 120. But to send the $120 offer out to all your past buyers and entice them to purchase, then less than a week after they receive their drum(s), drop it again???

This is a preorder with a deposit. There has to be some incentive. Also, this is a capitalist market. There is someone out there RIGHT NOW that will gladly pay you more than $120 for the drums you have just so they don't have to wait... I know some people are having a hard time understanding all this. But please trust no ill intent is meant. This is going to ensure that MD Arms sticks around, bringing REAL quality items to you. And everything from here on out is going to come into the game with a very nice price. Like our pistol grip, we will be selling it in the $20 range. We could sale it for $40 and still sale a jillion. Our double stacks that will be comparable to single stack prices, and twice the mags, even better than factory, even if they was only going to be single stacks as well. We are here to stay and in it, to win it! And we will all benifit from this in the end! Thanks again everyone! MikeD

• Like 1

Mike are you going to reply to my email??? Or am I going to have to design my own plug so I can fulfill my customers orders.

Dude, I am slammed. I have stated I would let everyone know when plugs are available. It will be soon. Also if you have contacted us about dealer pricing you will be receiving an email from us in the next few days. We are finalizing the email that will be sent now.