Pre-order, $100 for MD-20 drum

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone,       I swore I wouldn't do one ever again, but have to take it back. We are having

Mike is in SW ohio. there hasn't been anything manufaturer up here (NE ohio) since Eisenhower was president. OK , I exagrate, not since Nixon. LOL

Well I've had enough.   I ordered my first drum, it cost me $260 plus shipping.   I'm so pissed off I ordered 8 more drums at the $100 pricing.   I figure since I have spent $1060 for 9 drums I'

Posted Images

Alright now everyone calm down leave some drum mags for me too. Having to wait till monday for the check.

SOME ADVICE PLEASE: I just bought two Saiga 12s and planing on getting some drums and moving the triggers and such I realized that a foldable stock and 20rd drum scattergun would be the best thing since the silencer. But I'm afraid that I will spend thousands on folding stocks before I find one that does not hit the drum. Has anyone had any luck?

Alright now everyone calm down leave some drum mags for me too. Having to wait till monday for the check.

SOME ADVICE PLEASE: I just bought two Saiga 12s and planing on getting some drums and moving the triggers and such I realized that a foldable stock and 20rd drum scattergun would be the best thing since the silencer. But I'm afraid that I will spend thousands on folding stocks before I find one that does not hit the drum. Has anyone had any luck?

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=49966

Here's the thread you want InFlight! Good luck!

Hey Mike, how about a total clear drum???

I think this would be pretty sweet, but I would prefer a smoke drum.

As for a 3" drum, I think it may be on the table once the doublestack mags are in full production. If we are lucky, the 3" drum will cost only a little more than the 2-3/4" drums because they will use the same springs, backs, etc. It may be wishful thinking, but I have a lot of roll-crimped buckshot that I'd like to fit in a drum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

status, Mike?

I'm also looking forward to your gas regulator. Any ETA on those?

Thanks

Caspian

Hey Mike, still waiting on a reply as to when these will begin shipping...

I sent an update email but maybe you missed it... It will be early April. Thanks again, MikeD

Environment turned hostile. I can't blame him. Some news would be good, though.

It would only turn hostile to those who fail to realize the logistics of getting thousands of quality products made, likely increasing your order due to an unexpected surge of orders & making thousands of them without sacrificing quality.

The toy just wouldn't be nearly as cool in a serious setup.

Done1-2.jpg

I got a very lengthy update email from MD Arms.... looks like another 2 weeks before shipping starts. Fine by me, I still have to pay the balance of one of my orders, so a week or two is perfect for me.

I got a very lengthy update email from MD Arms.... looks like another 2 weeks before shipping starts. Fine by me, I still have to pay the balance of one of my orders, so a week or two is perfect for me.

Me too.....Also added another drum to my order :super:

Of course everyone who has a current pre-order received that particular email... But why not, so here goes.

Hey Everyone,

I hate to have to report that shipping has been delayed again (more info on delay at end of this email). We are hoping to start shipping in about 2 weeks. We do appreciate the over whelming support and patience you have shown. And you will be rewarded with the very best Saiga-12 drum ever made and at a good price! I would like to take this time to make sure all orders are in good shape to insure a seamless as possible shipping process once it begins.

First, if you would like to cancel an order please send us an email with Cancel Order as a subject title. We will issue a full refund of your deposit and cancel the order.

If you would like to keep your order please do this. Please read this entire email!!! Log on to our site at www.mdarms.com and double check your order info. If you notice anything that needs changed please let us now as soon as possible. Possible situations with instructions below. If you have had unforseen expenses come up and can't complete the remaining balance in the next few weeks but don't want to cancel your order at the reduced drum price you can delay the order completion until you are ready. If so please send us an email with a subject title of Delay Charging Balance. We will put your order on hold until and you can contact us when you are ready. This will also work if you are in the middle of an address change and want to ensure it will ship directly to you after the move is complete. If you have more than one order placed in this preorder please let us know by emailing with a subject title of Combine Shipping. If you let us know you have multiple orders we will ship all your orders together cued from your earliest order number to save you extra shipping expenses. We have no efficient way of searching for multiple orders in our store controls, so unless you let us know it is likely we won't catch them and they will ship separately and at the shipping cost listed on each order. So please let us know.

If you would like to add or subtract items please send us an email with a subject title of Order Change. And include what you would like to add or subtract. If you are adding an item we won't charge a deposit on the extra and will charge it in full at the time of charging the remaining balance of original items ordered. If you are subtracting an item we will apply the deposit received to the remaining items. Or issue a refund if the deposit paid on the subtracted item is more than the balance due on remaining items ordered.

If you have had an address change please send us an email with a subject title Address Change. This would be if you have moved since placing your order. Make sure to include your new billing and shipping address. And make sure you have updated your billing address on file with your card company to prevent the final balance from being denied.

If you need to update your card used on your order please send us an email with a subject title of Payment Change. This would be if your card has expired since placing your order. Or if you would like to use a different card all together. Once we receive a request we will contact you to securely make the change without emailing card info. It doesn't look like our new gas plugs will be ready in time to ship with pre-ordered drums. But we are planning to offer the gas plugs for around $20 to $25 each with free shipping for 4 to 6 weeks to make up for it, once in stock. This should give everyone a chance to get one that wanted one shipped with a drum to save on shipping cost. We will send out an email letting everyone know once the plugs are in stock and ready to ship.

Shipping of drums has been delayed because we received a delay in receiving a couple components. We should have them soon though and want you to know that the very most of the parts have been injected or manufactured and are ready for final drum assembly. We also want everyone to member that orders will ship in the order they were received. We currently have around 3000 drums on preorder to individuals and it will take us roughly 2 to 3 weeks to get them all assembled and shipped and orders current. We are planning to keep the pre-order price of $100 each going until shipping is caught up. We also have many new dealers that will be stocking our drums in their shops. So don't be surprised if you see our products in your local gun shops. If you have a shop and are interested in our dealer program please let us know. If you know a local shop that "should" have them please let them know we can provide them with both the drums and the Saiga-12 shotguns at dealer pricing. They must hold an FFL.

Thanks again everyone!!! MikeD at MD Arms, Ltd

Of course everyone who has a current pre-order received that particular email... But why not, so here goes.

Hey Everyone,

I hate to have to report that shipping has been delayed again (more info on delay at end of this email). We are hoping to start shipping in about 2 weeks. We do appreciate the over whelming support and patience you have shown. And you will be rewarded with the very best Saiga-12 drum ever made and at a good price! I would like to take this time to make sure all orders are in good shape to insure a seamless as possible shipping process once it begins.

First, if you would like to cancel an order please send us an email with Cancel Order as a subject title. We will issue a full refund of your deposit and cancel the order.

If you would like to keep your order please do this. Please read this entire email!!! Log on to our site at www.mdarms.com and double check your order info. If you notice anything that needs changed please let us now as soon as possible. Possible situations with instructions below. If you have had unforseen expenses come up and can't complete the remaining balance in the next few weeks but don't want to cancel your order at the reduced drum price you can delay the order completion until you are ready. If so please send us an email with a subject title of Delay Charging Balance. We will put your order on hold until and you can contact us when you are ready. This will also work if you are in the middle of an address change and want to ensure it will ship directly to you after the move is complete. If you have more than one order placed in this preorder please let us know by emailing with a subject title of Combine Shipping. If you let us know you have multiple orders we will ship all your orders together cued from your earliest order number to save you extra shipping expenses. We have no efficient way of searching for multiple orders in our store controls, so unless you let us know it is likely we won't catch them and they will ship separately and at the shipping cost listed on each order. So please let us know.

If you would like to add or subtract items please send us an email with a subject title of Order Change. And include what you would like to add or subtract. If you are adding an item we won't charge a deposit on the extra and will charge it in full at the time of charging the remaining balance of original items ordered. If you are subtracting an item we will apply the deposit received to the remaining items. Or issue a refund if the deposit paid on the subtracted item is more than the balance due on remaining items ordered.

If you have had an address change please send us an email with a subject title Address Change. This would be if you have moved since placing your order. Make sure to include your new billing and shipping address. And make sure you have updated your billing address on file with your card company to prevent the final balance from being denied.

If you need to update your card used on your order please send us an email with a subject title of Payment Change. This would be if your card has expired since placing your order. Or if you would like to use a different card all together. Once we receive a request we will contact you to securely make the change without emailing card info. It doesn't look like our new gas plugs will be ready in time to ship with pre-ordered drums. But we are planning to offer the gas plugs for around $20 to $25 each with free shipping for 4 to 6 weeks to make up for it, once in stock. This should give everyone a chance to get one that wanted one shipped with a drum to save on shipping cost. We will send out an email letting everyone know once the plugs are in stock and ready to ship.

Shipping of drums has been delayed because we received a delay in receiving a couple components. We should have them soon though and want you to know that the very most of the parts have been injected or manufactured and are ready for final drum assembly. We also want everyone to member that orders will ship in the order they were received. We currently have around 3000 drums on preorder to individuals and it will take us roughly 2 to 3 weeks to get them all assembled and shipped and orders current. We are planning to keep the pre-order price of $100 each going until shipping is caught up. We also have many new dealers that will be stocking our drums in their shops. So don't be surprised if you see our products in your local gun shops. If you have a shop and are interested in our dealer program please let us know. If you know a local shop that "should" have them please let them know we can provide them with both the drums and the Saiga-12 shotguns at dealer pricing. They must hold an FFL.

Thanks again everyone!!! MikeD at MD Arms, Ltd

Did you get this one yesterday or today? Just wondering if it is new or something that has been sent a few times already.