Pre-order, $100 for MD-20 drum

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone,       I swore I wouldn't do one ever again, but have to take it back. We are having

Mike is in SW ohio. there hasn't been anything manufaturer up here (NE ohio) since Eisenhower was president. OK , I exagrate, not since Nixon. LOL

Well I've had enough.   I ordered my first drum, it cost me $260 plus shipping.   I'm so pissed off I ordered 8 more drums at the $100 pricing.   I figure since I have spent $1060 for 9 drums I'

Posted Images

Anyone get their drum(s) yet? This is getting rediculous...

O'Lordy... Here we's goes :horror:

Patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait... Soon enuff, soon enuff.

For what it's worth-- I was here for the development of the AGP ten-round stick mags. It seemed like it took forever, one delay after another, impatience running rampant, all the arguments about "Will it make our Saiga-12s DD's or not??" Oh the drama!! Now they're here, and there are other people making stick mags even bigger (a market that makes money will soon be filled), and it is as though they have always been here. Rinse and repeat for Mike's drums. It is just silly to get worked up over a minor production problem in a product that has already been developed. Patience, Grasshopper. Go to the Archives and learn. ;) I have two on order, and I am happy to wait (a little) to get the best mag on the market. :smoke:

I hope it doesn't come through too soon.

I just bought another Waterman Charleston GT F/P.

My other addiction....

Ummmmm...... Waterman...

ETA:

He said something about pre-alerting us before he charged our cards didn't he?

That would be nice.

Edited by Paulyski

I haven't gotten anything since the "We are hoping to start shipping in about 2 weeks" email that I recieved on April 24. The longer we wait.... the happier we will be to have our goodies in hand. Well.... I have a brand new reworked S12 that awaits a Molot grip, screw, and nut.... and.... a camera and some Winchester Universal Bulk pack that awaits 5 MD-20s for a 100 round dump video :super:

Come on Mike.... we're pulling for ya :smoke:

GET THE $$$ IN YOUR INTERNET SPENDING ACCOUNT!

HERE THEY COME!!!

1aOW_ND.gif

I just received this e-mail...

banner.jpg

Hey Everyone,

We wanted to let everyone know we have started to ship drums again. We have thousands of orders to ship and it will take a few weeks to assemble drums and get them all shipped. We are going to keep the preorder going until we have caught up back orders and can ship new orders at the time they are placed.

If you need to make any changes to your order instructions are below. If you have already emailed in the past couple weeks we have received it and made the changes.

Please do not email asking when your spot in line will be called. We started taking preorders in early Feburary. The closer you are to that time the sooner your order will ship is the best answer we can give. Thanks for understanding.

Log on to our site at www.mdarms.com and double check your order info. If you notice anything that needs changed please let us now as soon as possible. Possible situations with instructions below.

If you have had unforseen expenses come up and can't complete the remaining balance in the next few weeks but don't want to cancel your order at the reduced drum price you can delay the order completion until you are ready. If so please send us an email with a subject title of Delay Charging Balance. We will put your order on hold until and you can contact us when you are ready. This will also work if you are in the middle of an address change and want to ensure it will ship directly to you after the move is complete.

If you have more than one order placed in this preorder please let us know by emailing with a subject title of Combine Shipping. If you let us know you have multiple orders we will ship all your orders together cued from your earliest order number to save you extra shipping expenses. We have no efficient way of searching for multiple orders in our store controls, so unless you let us know it is likely we won't catch them and they will ship separately and at the shipping cost listed on each order. So please let us know.

If you would like to add or subtract items please send us an email with a subject title of Order Change. And include what you would like to add or subtract. If you are adding an item we won't charge a deposit on the extra and will charge it in full at the time of charging the remaining balance of original items ordered. If you are subtracting an item we will apply the deposit received to the remaining items. Or issue a refund if the deposit paid on the subtracted item is more than the balance due on remaining items ordered.

If you have had an address change please send us an email with a subject title Address Change. This would be if you have moved since placing your order. Make sure to include your new billing and shipping address. And make sure you have updated your billing address on file with your card company to prevent the final balance from being denied.

If you need to update your card used on your order please send us an email with a subject title of Payment Change. This would be if your card has expired since placing your order. Or if you would like to use a different card all together. Once we receive a request we will contact you to securely make the change without emailing card info

Thanks again everyone!!! MikeD at MD Arms, Ltd

S_20rd_lg_SIDE.jpg

Edited by Paulyski

Has anyone gotten a confirmed shipping notice/ had their account information change from "Deposit Received" to "Shipped" yet?? Would you please post here when you do?? The suspense is killing me-- I'll be much better when I know for sure that they're shipping out. Thanks! --Lee