Pre-order, $100 for MD-20 drum!!!

Hey everyone,

I swore I wouldn't do one ever again, but have to take it back. We are having another pre-order for the MD-20, our 20rd Saiga-12 drum. The price for pre-order will be 100.00 per drum. After we are restocked and shipping again the price will go back up to $120 per drum. Many of you are aware of how the pre order works. 50% down with remaining 50% and shipping due a couple days before we process and ship. We will contact you around a week in advance so the payment doesn't come as a surprise or over draw anyone's account if it's a bad time for the remaining balance. We are looking at 6 weeks to restock, maybe more, maybe less.

We are also currently out of the gunfixer's gas plug. We wont be offering a preorder on those because they will likely be back in stock before the drums are. And it would be a serious pain to break up a pre-order to ship a plug early. If you want a plug and don't mind waiting for one until your drums ships, you can have us add one to your order when we contact you about the remaining balance. If you want one before your drum ship's we will let you know as soon as they are back in stock.

Thanks again everyone and stock up! MikeD

• Like 3
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

man, i paid 245.71!!! I'm going to counceling to see if I should be pissed. lollergator.

I'm so pissed I paid $260 for a second run drum...   So I just ordered 8 more at the $100 pricing. I figure $1060 between 9 drums comes to about $117.78 each so when Mike goes back to the $120 pric

That's his right to complain. ESPECIALLy, IF That's his first transaction with MD. Since they lied on several occations: starting with 1 month delivery time and continued till now, with 2 weeks inter

Posted Images

I'm so pissed I paid $260 for a second run drum...

So I just ordered 8 more at the $100 pricing. I figure $1060 between 9 drums comes to about $117.78 each so when Mike goes back to the $120 pricing I'll come out ahead.

:super:

Rock on Mike.

• Like 4

So I just ordered 8 more at the $100 pricing. I figure $1060 between 9 drums comes to about $117.78 each so when Mike goes back to the $120 pricing I'll come out ahead.

Rock on Mike.

I like that logic!

Rock on Mike.

I like that logic!

Mike, can't access https websites on my computer at the moment and see that you're not accepting "mail in" orders (USPS MO's),any remedy to this?

thanks,

t

MD arms just sent emails that they dont have drums at the price they promised ( we gotta wait till mid april which is another 6 weeks), but yet they have 145 drums to sell on gunbroker.com....What a professional company. 4 people that I personally steered to MD website ordered the drums ( myself incl.) and now this. I would understand if they didn't have any drums and were awaiting for the parts themselves, but to send me an email saying if you want to buy it, use the auction. When I paid for preorder I had a bit $ on my acct. I seriously had to sacrifice some things to be able to purchase a drum at that price. Do I need a refund ? NO ! Now I have money and I dont need 50 dollars, but I swear if I was told that I have to wait 2-3 months for them, I'd probably said no. Come on guys, any1 can collect a bunch of $, flip it and pretend to be professional by offering a refund. No offense intended to MD arms, just very friggin disappoited.

Edited by TPAKTOP

MD arms just sent emails that they dont have drums at the price they promised ( we gotta wait till mid april which is another 6 weeks), but yet they have 145 drums to sell on gunbroker.com....What a professional company. 4 people that I personally steered to MD website ordered the drums ( myself incl.) and now this. I would understand if they didn't have any drums and were awaiting for the parts themselves, but to send me an email saying if you want to buy it, use the auction. When I paid for preorder I had a bit $ on my acct. I seriously had to sacrifice some things to be able to purchase a drum at that price. Do I need a refund ? NO ! Now I have money and I dont need 50 dollars, but I swear if I was told that I have to wait 2-3 months for them, I'd probably said no. Come on guys, any1 can collect a bunch of $, flip it and pretend to be professional by offering a refund. No offense intended to MD arms, just very friggin disappoited.

This is one reason and a perfect example why I never wanted to do a pre-order again...

Ok, let's see... It is well stated on my site you was ordering from a pre-order. TWICE on the page you ordered from. If you didn't know it is because you failed to read the huge red text... And the price was dropped $20 per drum because of this pre-order.

The pre-order was to secure orders, not to generate revenues. My costs on the parts doesn't need to be paid until 30 days after I receive them. More than enough time to ship and collect if revenues if revenues was the reason. The deposit is there to make sure people that pre-order are serious. If we just took verbals or orders without a deposit I would likely have 3 times the number of drums pre-ordered currently placed and probably over half of those would fall through when the time came to ship. I don't need that headache.

And last the drums listed on Gunbroker didn't meet what I considered to be a fresh drum to list at retail on my site. So I am unloading them and letting the consumer set their own price. Even if I had put them on my site and sold them there it is likely you wouldn't of had a shot at them anyways. We are talking about 145 drums... I have a couple thousand plus sold on pre-order... 145 drums would have been gone in less than 24s. So unless you order the first day with in a few hours of the pre-order being turned loose you probably wouldn't have even known about them.

The reason I offered a refund if someone wanted to cancel their order is because our projected delivery time was delayed a couple weeks.

And I did say you could use your deposit towards an auction win instead of your pre-order...

Thanks, MikeD

This is one reason and a perfect example why I never wanted to do a pre-order again...

Mike, Don't let this guy get you down- you can't please everybody- I am in on the pre-order, much the same situation he described, and I think your email was professional, I saw it as an effort to communicate what's going on, and greatly appreciated it...

I think offering all these drums on gunbroker as a chance to get one earlier is really reaching out to provide solutions to the delay... with a pre-order, there could always be delays...

I deal with production delays on networking equipment at work all the time- I'm also in on a pre-order for a DRO (for a mill) that has been delayed because they cleared out the distributor of a particular part..it happens.. even without the economy, nobody wants to stock materials, because the price could drop on the raw materials, and now you have to eat that higher cost..

Thanks for offering the pre-order against your previous experience, some of us really do appreciate it!

Do the drums make noise when walking or running? Can the noise be quieted during field patrols. The armory won't accept noisy guns?!?

:haha: I could not tell if they were quieter than the wraithmaker as well.

I'm in on the pre-order and still want the drums either way but are the double stacks quiet while in motion?

By the way

Thanks mike for the pre-order opportunity and the heads up about the gunbroker sale!

Edited by inflightmissiletech

Is the another, because there are always whiners?

I've got one of your drums have pre-ordered two more, great products, definitely worth the wait, be that wait a month or six. Whiners don't need drums, they need tampons!

Edited by vbrtrmn

Do the drums make noise when walking or running? Can the noise be quieted during field patrols. The armory won't accept noisy guns?!?

:haha: I could not tell if they were quieter than the wraithmaker as well.

I'm in on the pre-order and still want the drums either way but are the double stacks quiet while in motion?

By the way

Thanks mike for the pre-order opportunity and the heads up about the gunbroker sale!

The drums aren't quite with most ammo. It sucks, but true. Some of the longer ammos pretty quite though. Because there isn't enough room make a firm hit with movement. If you measure you loads and they are at or real close to 2.40" you "should" be good. If you find the drum is too loud you can return in... I have never tried to dampen the noise on one. The double stacks are good and quite...

The drums aren't quite with most ammo. It sucks, but true. Some of the longer ammos pretty quite though. Because there isn't enough room make a firm hit with movement. If you measure you loads and they are at or real close to 2.40" you "should" be good. If you find the drum is too loud you can return in... I have never tried to dampen the noise on one. The double stacks are good and quite...

Noisy or not I'll still take em. But in that case the rest of my money is reserved for the double stacks!

Thank you for the info leak-

QUIET DOUBLE STACKS

:osama::killer:

• 2 weeks later...

deal still going on, and where and how do i order? thx

GREAT QUESTION

for this amazing deal go to MDARMS dot COM

that's mdarms.com

http://www.mdarms.com/Scripts/default.asp

at the top of the page below the grafics there is a tab labeled products. Products is where the drum is available for pre-order!

:osama::killer: