Pre-order, $100 for MD-20 drum!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

man, i paid 245.71!!! I'm going to counceling to see if I should be pissed. lollergator.

I'm so pissed I paid $260 for a second run drum...   So I just ordered 8 more at the $100 pricing. I figure $1060 between 9 drums comes to about $117.78 each so when Mike goes back to the $120 pric

That's his right to complain. ESPECIALLy, IF That's his first transaction with MD. Since they lied on several occations: starting with 1 month delivery time and continued till now, with 2 weeks inter

Posted Images

So any day now I guess I should be getting an email saying they are being shipped. I wanted to add their new gas plug but do not see them on the MD Arms website. Anyone heard about the new plugs yet. It would be nice for people to post here as they recieve notification on the drums. I am so dam excited!!!!

I just rec'd an email from Mike confirming my total purchase price with regard to the pre-order.

From his initial post on this thread - that leads me to believe I should be holding two of these fantastic little drums in my hand in the next week or two!!

...woo-hoo!

I got two emails today from MD that were 'order status updates' (two orders). Is this what you guys are getting? Is this good? I assume it means we are close....?

FYI my order numbers are in the 14450 to 14550 range. I assume they are taken care of in order. Are you next, lol?

I got two emails today from MD that were 'order status updates' (two orders). Is this what you guys are getting? Is this good? I assume it means we are close....?

FYI my order numbers are in the 14450 to 14550 range. I assume they are taken care of in order. Are you next, lol?

Mine is 12672. What the hell?????

Did you already get an 'order staus update'? My emails didn't say anything about shipping, they just say 'paid' or 'deposit recieved'. Just wondering if these are the 'good' emails everyone is so happy about. I hope so....

I had already recieved the "deposit recieved" email a few days after I placed the order. I have not heard anything since then. I think we are getting excited over the wrong email. Patience patience patience.....

I had already recieved the "deposit recieved" email a few days after I placed the order. I have not heard anything since then. I think we are getting excited over the wrong email. Patience patience patience.....

Did you already get an 'order staus update'? My emails didn't say anything about shipping, they just say 'paid' or 'deposit recieved'. Just wondering if these are the 'good' emails everyone is so happy about. I hope so....

Nothing!!!!! No update or anything!!!!!!!

Waiting for my md20 before I take my NIB s12 for a run... Almost got too anxious and started looking at the promag stuff! Thanks for the great price on a reputable product Mike, but next time underpromise and overdeliver! Next time say it'll be 6 months so we'll be excited when it comes in 5! Haha

Can't do a thing but wait...

• 2 weeks later...

yeah will be nice to see his drums. I wanted to try a pro mag 12rder that i heard were actually amazing, but they can't be found either!! crazy the demand now a days. Ordered a gunfixers plug, new pucks, and a lighter spring. will be nice to see if i can shoot the cheaper ammo now......

Im just currious. If some1 runs the business and makes a promise to some of his clientele(sp). The reason the promise was made in the first place is that he was promised by his supplier that the product will be delivered by certain time. At the end the honest guy has to cancel the deal and lose thousands of dollars and his customers. Who should compensate for that ? I might be the only 1 who says it out loud, but I guarantee that most of you feel the exact same way.

I understand the delays though. Really for the price we will eventually get them at, is it really worth a complaint?

Yea it is. I cancelled an order for four drums, cant load ammo in promises. He needs to go to a bank for a loan instead of using other peoples money yo start hid business. He is also a price gouger, he could have sold the mags before for a hundred bucks and made good money. Now with the competion making a drum just as good and in stock, no waiting for as low as 75 dollars. Who is he trying to stick it to.

on april 4

" Everything is looking good on a mid April start of shipping preorders. Likely to begin in about 10 days."

Yea then 2 more weeks and so on like the other 4 times it was going to be 2 weeks. Ill have my 4 promag drums this friday twenty rounds, lifetime warranty. You guys can load your ammo in his promises if you want but it doesnt work. well. A gun without a drum is like a magazine dealer wi

there almost here!

GET THE $$$ IN YOUR INTERNET SPENDING ACCOUNT!

HERE THEY COME!!!

1aOW_ND.gif

I just received this e-mail...

banner.jpg

Hey Everyone,

We wanted to let everyone know we have started to ship drums again. We have thousands of orders to ship and it will take a few weeks to assemble drums and get them all shipped. We are going to keep the preorder going until we have caught up back orders and can ship new orders at the time they are placed.

If you need to make any changes to your order instructions are below. If you have already emailed in the past couple weeks we have received it and made the changes.

Please do not email asking when your spot in line will be called. We started taking preorders in early Feburary. The closer you are to that time the sooner your order will ship is the best answer we can give. Thanks for understanding.

Log on to our site at www.mdarms.com and double check your order info. If you notice anything that needs changed please let us now as soon as possible. Possible situations with instructions below.

If you have had unforseen expenses come up and can't complete the remaining balance in the next few weeks but don't want to cancel your order at the reduced drum price you can delay the order completion until you are ready. If so please send us an email with a subject title of Delay Charging Balance. We will put your order on hold until and you can contact us when you are ready. This will also work if you are in the middle of an address change and want to ensure it will ship directly to you after the move is complete.

If you have more than one order placed in this preorder please let us know by emailing with a subject title of Combine Shipping. If you let us know you have multiple orders we will ship all your orders together cued from your earliest order number to save you extra shipping expenses. We have no efficient way of searching for multiple orders in our store controls, so unless you let us know it is likely we won't catch them and they will ship separately and at the shipping cost listed on each order. So please let us know.

If you would like to add or subtract items please send us an email with a subject title of Order Change. And include what you would like to add or subtract. If you are adding an item we won't charge a deposit on the extra and will charge it in full at the time of charging the remaining balance of original items ordered. If you are subtracting an item we will apply the deposit received to the remaining items. Or issue a refund if the deposit paid on the subtracted item is more than the balance due on remaining items ordered.

If you have had an address change please send us an email with a subject title Address Change. This would be if you have moved since placing your order. Make sure to include your new billing and shipping address. And make sure you have updated your billing address on file with your card company to prevent the final balance from being denied.

If you need to update your card used on your order please send us an email with a subject title of Payment Change. This would be if your card has expired since placing your order. Or if you would like to use a different card all together. Once we receive a request we will contact you to securely make the change without emailing card info

Thanks again everyone!!! MikeD at MD Arms, Ltd

S_20rd_lg_SIDE.jpg