Pre-order, $100 for MD-20 drum!!!

Man!! I've been patiently waiting nearly 4 months. Maybe one day this drum will ship, or if we wait another 4 months maybe I will forget and BAM! $50 bucks in MD's pocket.????? Who knows...

Hillarious that this is your second post on this forum. Speaks volumes. Come to think of it, look at the post count and join dates of all the cry babies in this thread... If any of you had been here more than a brief moment you would know better.

Mine has not arrived, but it will. Making myself look like a fucktard is probably not going to speed it up.

That's his right to complain. ESPECIALLy, IF That's his first transaction with MD. Since they lied on several occations: starting with 1 month delivery time and continued till now, with 2 weeks intervals, saying every single time that the product will be shipped in 2 weeks. Dude who are u to tell him he cannot complain or speculate that his money might grow legs and disappear completely? Oh Mike's reputaton,right ? Tell me this "What rep can he have after lying from a very beginning to us all ? Im sure if he said that drums will be shipped in the summer, he'd have 1/4 of the orders if not less. Another thing, your 199 posts don't make you any better than anyone else here, not even someone who joined today and has post count "zero". I don't have to be here for years to know that I've been lied to for 4 months. Probably from a very beginning, Mike's drug addicted skinny ass wasn't trying too hard to make a deadline. After all, there are only few of US - Crybabies and 100's ass kissers and cowards who will take 13''dildo up their asses and will be still smiling at Mike, to make sure they have their goods delivered. All attempts to complain were flamed by asskissers anyways. So what if the drums been shipped at the end ? If you been promised a product and you've fed "tomorrow" excuses for 4 months who are you to tell people they cannot complain about it. And if you don't say anything it doesn't make Jonnabis or me "crybabies". It makes you a coward who cannot say anything in his defense. It's not making an ass outta yourself, it's stand up for yourself and make people like Mike know that's its not "OK". I know Im here as Im in real life. I will break anyone's face who call me a cry baby. Are you? I guess not. But hey, its the INTERNET. Talk shit and be a rambo behind a computer monitor . The only funny thing is Mike talked way too much for a person who can be so easily found. I know Im an extremist - I take things to extreme sometimes and there's either black or white for me without a gray middle. But I know people who will make "dealing" with you as their priority#1. They will go as far as hurting family members and do nothing to u personally, but making sure you know where it came from. I am nothing like that and Im not here to to threaten anyone ( that's just stupid and childish), but don't tell me I cannot complain about being lied to. U can flame me up and be all tough guy on the internet, but if you're a man please come to my face and call me a crybaby. Even I'll still beat you up like a redheaded step child, I will have more respect for you as a man.

Edited by TPAKTOP
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

man, i paid 245.71!!! I'm going to counceling to see if I should be pissed. lollergator.

I'm so pissed I paid $260 for a second run drum...   So I just ordered 8 more at the $100 pricing. I figure $1060 between 9 drums comes to about $117.78 each so when Mike goes back to the $120 pric

That's his right to complain. ESPECIALLy, IF That's his first transaction with MD. Since they lied on several occations: starting with 1 month delivery time and continued till now, with 2 weeks inter

Posted Images

S.T.F.U!

Wow, this inbred uber-douche mall-ninja makes Glenn Beck sound articulate, level-headed and sane by comparison, and that's pretty damn impressive, and disturbing.

Edited by GuyFoX

Man!! I've been patiently waiting nearly 4 months. Maybe one day this drum will ship, or if we wait another 4 months maybe I will forget and BAM! $50 bucks in MD's pocket.????? Who knows...

Hillarious that this is your second post on this forum. Speaks volumes. Come to think of it, look at the post count and join dates of all the cry babies in this thread... If any of you had been here more than a brief moment you would know better.

Mine has not arrived, but it will. Making myself look like a fucktard is probably not going to speed it up.

That's his right to complain. ESPECIALLy, IF That's his first transaction with MD. Since they lied on several occations: starting with 1 month delivery time and continued till now, with 2 weeks intervals, saying every single time that the product will be shipped in 2 weeks. Dude who are u to tell him he cannot complain or speculate that his money might grow legs and disappear completely? Oh Mike's reputaton,right ? Tell me this "What rep can he have after lying from a very beginning to us all ? Im sure if he said that drums will be shipped in the summer, he'd have 1/4 of the orders if not less. Another thing, your 199 posts don't make you any better than anyone else here, not even someone who joined today and has post count "zero". I don't have to be here for years to know that I've been lied to for 4 months. Probably from a very beginning, Mike's drug addicted skinny ass wasn't trying too hard to make a deadline. After all, there are only few of US - Crybabies and 100's ass kissers and cowards who will take 13''dildo up their asses and will be still smiling at Mike, to make sure they have their goods delivered. All attempts to complain were flamed by asskissers anyways. So what if the drums been shipped at the end ? If you been promised a product and you've fed "tomorrow" excuses for 4 months who are you to tell people they cannot complain about it. And if you don't say anything it doesn't make Jonnabis or me "crybabies". It makes you a coward who cannot say anything in his defense. It's not making an ass outta yourself, it's stand up for yourself and make people like Mike know that's its not "OK". I know Im here as Im in real life. I will break anyone's face who call me a cry baby. Are you? I guess not. But hey, its the INTERNET. Talk shit and be a rambo behind a computer monitor . The only funny thing is Mike talked way too much for a person who can be so easily found. I know Im an extremist - I take things to extreme sometimes and there's either black or white for me without a gray middle. But I know people who will make "dealing" with you as their priority#1. They will go as far as hurting family members and do nothing to u personally, but making sure you know where it came from. I am nothing like that and Im not here to to threaten anyone ( that's just stupid and childish), but don't tell me I cannot complain about being lied to. U can flame me up and be all tough guy on the internet, but if you're a man please come to my face and call me a crybaby. Even I'll still beat you up like a redheaded step child, I will have more respect for you as a man.

That's some funny shit.

Please don't hurt me.

Think it's time to refill your prescription.

Cry Baby

Is that your other account? I don't see why you'd jump in like such a dick at something that wasn't even directed at you.

Funny that you talk about other people being an internet toughguy.

• Like 1

Nah, I don't take drugs. Even though I was diagnosed with a severe case of PTSD after Chechnya by both Russian and American doctors. I promise pussies like you Ryan were washing my socks in the army every day till till the day of my honorable discharge. They had a schedule going on and everything.For example, Ryan you'd be in charge on mon.wed.fri and GayFox would do tue,thu,sat. I'd even make u fucking slow dance with your boyfriend GAYFOX if I was in a mood for a good laugh :). Your coment" please dont hurt me" is rediculous. Noone wants to hurt you.Do you really think you worth my time? You do, but it starts and ends with this reply.

GayFox: Sosi moi tolstiy Russkiy huy yobaniy suka hueglot. Inbred is your hairy alcoholic mother who is not even proud of who you have become. She probably thinks it'd be better if you'd just dried out on your daddy's skidmarks covered tighty-whities hahaha. You have no life of your own, so you feed off other's people biz. and trying to stick your nosy ass everywhere it doesn't belong. Wow, what an achievement for an intellectual person as yourself ! Oh and 4 letters abbreviation ............wow, you're too intelligent for me. Too Cool for me dude! You killed me with that one :(

Ok, Im tired of typing so I'll say it and go" if any of you pu$$ies grow a sack come to me as a man and say something to my face. I'm not going to net battle with you. Its stupid - neverending bs and of course I'll be unable to win because unfortunatelly there are more of you than us i.e. more cowards than stand up guys.. hehe :) That's a statistic and my personal experience.I've seen on several ocations that 99% of people are willing to comply with whatever( and whatever is different for each individual of course)in order to avoid the confrontation. I don't judge that's a survival instinct i guess which is good. Its just I've always leaned toward those who will rather die like a man than live like a coward. Of course there are exceptions when a man who's physically superrior to his opponent walks away from a fight. It does happned, but unfortunatelly neither of you two ( or me) belong to this example.

Im done! Grow a sack !

Is that your other account? I don't see why you'd jump in like such a dick at something that wasn't even directed at you.

No it's not my account. I have one that's enough. Check my IP before you throw such an accusation.

No it's not my account. I have one that's enough. Check my IP before you throw such an accusation.

I don't care that much.

You are fucking nuts.

• Like 1

This is funny. TPAKTOP is writing how people are rambo's behind a computer monitor but in fact is doing the same himself. Hypocrite, and obviously a lunatic. :haha: This is a simple solution. If you have not received the drum and are upset .....cancel order......get money back......do business elsewhere. Depriving a business or person funds is the best way to show you are displeased with the service. Is that kind of business practice acceptable, no it's not. And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth, or in TPAKTOP's case write, and remove all doubt.

The following are some symptoms which may indicate personality disorders or severe PTSD. TPAKTOP are you sure you want everyone to know this about you since you may own firearms?

frequently depressed, or find yourself crying;

have feelings of helplessness;

lack self-confidence or feel worthless;

have difficulty controlling your temper;

ever act violently, or desire to;

have ever thought, even fleetingly, of suicide;

tend to feel out of control;

have trouble concentrating, or "space out";

have physical problems for which there are not obvious physical answers (headaches, pre-ulcerous conditions, rashes, etc.);

have difficulty sleeping;

have disciplinary problems in which you were not able to act as you wanted to;

have difficulty completing tasks or handling stressful assignments.

Edited by kingofpain

Nah, I don't take drugs. Even though I was diagnosed with a severe case of PTSD after Chechnya by both Russian and American doctors. I promise pussies like you Ryan were washing my socks in the army every day till till the day of my honorable discharge. They had a schedule going on and everything.For example, Ryan you'd be in charge on mon.wed.fri and GayFox would do tue,thu,sat. I'd even make u fucking slow dance with your boyfriend GAYFOX if I was in a mood for a good laugh :). Your coment" please dont hurt me" is rediculous. Noone wants to hurt you.Do you really think you worth my time? You do, but it starts and ends with this reply.

GayFox: Sosi moi tolstiy Russkiy huy yobaniy suka hueglot. Inbred is your hairy alcoholic mother who is not even proud of who you have become. She probably thinks it'd be better if you'd just dried out on your daddy's skidmarks covered tighty-whities hahaha. You have no life of your own, so you feed off other's people biz. and trying to stick your nosy ass everywhere it doesn't belong. Wow, what an achievement for an intellectual person as yourself ! Oh and 4 letters abbreviation ............wow, you're too intelligent for me. Too Cool for me dude! You killed me with that one :(

Ok, Im tired of typing so I'll say it and go" if any of you pu$ies grow a sack come to me as a man and say something to my face. I'm not going to net battle with you. Its stupid - neverending bs and of course I'll be unable to win because unfortunatelly there are more of you than us i.e. more cowards than stand up guys.. hehe :) That's a statistic and my personal experience.I've seen on several ocations that 99% of people are willing to comply with whatever( and whatever is different for each individual of course)in order to avoid the confrontation. I don't judge that's a survival instinct i guess which is good. Its just I've always leaned toward those who will rather die like a man than live like a coward. Of course there are exceptions when a man who's physically superrior to his opponent walks away from a fight. It does happned, but unfortunatelly neither of you two ( or me) belong to this example.

Im done! Grow a sack !

Take a week and chill out.....

Next time.. you get banned....

If you are to be a guest here, you will follow our simple rules....

Any first year boot from any military should be able to respect that....

I just got an email confirmation that mine shipped. Ordered it the end of March. My first one runs great, thrilled to have another for $100. I can bang out 20 of the $5 WallyWorld 7 1/2 shells as fast as I can work the trigger. Massive fun. Thanks Mike! Great workmanship - a very high quality product.

Here's my gal wearin' her favorite mag:

post-25503-074087200 1277279376_thumb.jpg

That's his right to complain. ESPECIALLy, IF That's his first transaction with MD. Since they lied on several occations...

We never lied. You just can't read. I'm not surprised. I bet you even put your tampoons in backwards.

Mike's drug addicted skinny ass wasn't trying too hard to make a deadline.

Drug addicted? If you want to see drug addicted show your mother a $5 peice of crack and see what she does. Don't forget to take all your friends with you though. She's a favorite of me and my friends. Tell her I said, "HI." Ask her if she's still mad at me... :super:

I will break anyone's face who call me a cry baby. Are you?

Yes, I'm calling you a crybaby... And a bitchboy!

The only funny thing is Mike talked way too much for a person who can be so easily found.

Like I said crybaby, I have been losing a lot of sleep worring about your joke ass!!! Do you want me to send you and all your badass friends a link from google map? I bet all of you together don't have 5 inches of dick and 1/4 lbs of balls! I bet your mouth is a human penis pump when their over. I sure know your mother's is... Give her a kiss for me. :wub::smoke:

Skip your meds tomorrow and chew on that, maybe you'll shoot yourself and do us all a favor. It will probably be one less nut check that comes out of all of our taxes...

I wanted to let everyone know where we are at on preorders. Currently we have shipped over 80% of orders. Up to order number EV-15333 which was placed on 06-08-10. We should be wrapped up by Tuesday or Wednesday with all preorders shipped. July 7th will be the last day at $100 per drum and our price will go back up to $120 at the end of the day at midnight.

We had to skip a few orders for a couple days until we get more black covers. All those skipped order with black covers will ship Monday and maybe a few Tuesday.

If you didn't order a black cover and your order number has been past up your remaining balance was either not received or your card declined. If that was the reason you should have received an order from us. You can contact us by email or by phone at 937-552-9383 to resolve this so your order can ship.

Now that we are back in stock on the drums we can get back to and finalize a few other new items... In the next 2 or 3 weeks or so we will be giving an update on the double stack mags, gas plugs, and other things...

I want to thank everyone, past and present, for their orders! All your support has been great!

Thanks again everyone!!! MikeD at MD Arms, Ltd

That's his right to complain. ESPECIALLy, IF That's his first transaction with MD. Since they lied on several occations...

We never lied. You just can't read. I'm not surprised. I bet you even put your tampoons in backwards.

Mike's drug addicted skinny ass wasn't trying too hard to make a deadline.

Drug addicted? If you want to see drug addicted show your mother a $5 peice of crack and see what she does. Don't forget to take all your friends with you though. She's a favorite of me and my friends. Tell her I said, "HI." Ask her if she's still mad at me... :super:

I will break anyone's face who call me a cry baby. Are you?

Yes, I'm calling you a crybaby... And a bitchboy!

The only funny thing is Mike talked way too much for a person who can be so easily found.

Like I said crybaby, I have been losing a lot of sleep worring about your joke ass!!! Do you want me to send you and all your badass friends a link from google map? I bet all of you together don't have 5 inches of dick and 1/4 lbs of balls! I bet your mouth is a human penis pump when their over. I sure know your mother's is... Give her a kiss for me. :wub::smoke:

Skip your meds tomorrow and chew on that, maybe you'll shoot yourself and do us all a favor. It will probably be one less nut check that comes out of all of our taxes...

Mike,

Received my drums as ordered, so thank you for them and the laughs above :lolol::lolol::lolol:

cry-baby :cryss:

That was funny Mike! Yea, I had to wait a few months but I knew it was a pre-order. BTW, love the drum!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a veteran myself and the fact that this crybaby clown went off on that is a disgrace to everybody whos ever worn the uniform. I'm right with ya though, I'll send him a google map and wish him the best of luck. What a CRYBABY!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine took two days (three at most!!) to Oklahoma via UPS... I would email or call MD Arms Thursday to see if it has been returned because of a bad address, etc. Maybe the truck had a flat and waiting on AAA...LOL

All of the orders have been shipped now, including the ones with black covers.

We was delayed about a week of shipping the blacked cover drums but all are out now. Most went out Wednesday and the rest Thursday. Your original tracking number is still what to check. The tracking number was emailed by UPS and NOT through MD Arms. If you need a copy of your tracking number email us at info@mdarms.com to request it. We will respond and send them Monday to those that request the tracking number.

We still have around 35 orders to ship that we wasn't able to charge the remaining balance. We have emailed all these a couple times and yesterday we started calling to leave a message just in case the emails were missed.

Thanks again EVERYONE!!!! By purchasing from MD Arms you have all ensured we can continue with success and helped to ensure we will be here in the future continuing to bring new, low cost, reliable, super high quality products to the gun enthusiast!!! MikeD