US Floorplates

In my quest to achieve 922r, I am wondering if the arsenal US floorplates fit the com-block steel mags? I have a US piston, but as I am reading, I find it is a substandard part to the Saigai piece. I think I may go with floorplates instead. Its just much cheaper to go with a piston over plates.

Well now that we are talking about it...I better not steer you in the wrong direction before we know 100%. lol

I assume that all the floor plates for mil surp/spec mags refer to all combloc. I could be wrong though so you might want to wait for another answer. Some other foreign mags do have diff size floor plates and mag bodies, but parts for those are usually identified specificly to fit those.

Hrm they could even be sized for foreign poly mags...glad I didnt buy those till we know 021.gif

Edited by chevyman097
  • Like 1

In my quest to achieve 922r, I am wondering if the arsenal US floorplates fit the com-block steel mags? I have a US piston, but as I am reading, I find it is a substandard part to the Saigai piece. I think I may go with floorplates instead. Its just much cheaper to go with a piston over plates.

No.. they will not fit steel AK mags (read the description and you will see that).

K-var floorplates

• Like 1

lol! guess we should have clicked on the item, at least I wastn the first naaaa.gif They could have put that in the other desrciption too!

dph has them listed for the poly bulgarian mags.

You could go with the tapco followers.

Edited by chevyman097
  • Like 1

I never saw that note since I was only looking at package deals. I agree Chevyman, they should add that to the other descriptions. I already have US Followers. I will just use the piston then. Its much cheaper anyways.

I never saw that note since I was only looking at package deals. I agree Chevyman, they should add that to the other descriptions. I already have US Followers. I will just use the piston then. Its much cheaper anyways.

if you click on either of their package deals, it's noted:

1 follower - 1 floorplate package deal

6 followers - 6 floorplate package deal

FYI: they will work with Bulgarian and Polish polymer mags (and also 7.62 bakelite mags too)

Edited by micah360