which will you choose?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. will you choose north, south, can't choose

Antiquated thinking. The world has changed much in the last 100+ years and a man with a shoulder fired weapon would fare little better than a caveman with a rock this day and age if a serious war was waged. Iraq may or may not of had weapons of mass destruction but I'll damn sure guarantee you the United States has them. And seeing as to how the left is in power I would not want to be in Texas if the Democrats decided to do a little ethnic cleansing in the good ol' USA. I'm sure they remember well a fellow named Bush! Still the same old shit...only the names change. History has a lethal way of repeating itself. When did we Americans lose control of our government? Now the Executive branch "President" can sign into law a bill that was never voted on by the legislative branch "Congress". So much for representation! What are we even paying these jokers for. WTF is going on? My Senator from the great state of Indiana, Evan Bayh, cut and ran on us Hoosiers without a fight.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE US BREAKS OUT INTO A CIVIL WAR . IT DIVIDES INTO NORTH AND SOUTH AGAIN. JUST WANT TO SEE WHERE THE S12 FAMILY STANDS. MY GUESS IS CAN'T CHOOSE WILL WIN THE POLL.

This is the stupidest damned poll of all time! Bad Rep to you for posting it!   The US Civil War was the most costly war in human life that the US has even been involved it.   I would think that t

And a lot of Tejanos got a raw deal from Yankee carpetbaggers after the Revolution in '36, so I must say they are truly some of America's forgotten heroes... and I'll bet they would be found on both t

I took an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic that oath did not expire when I left the service, I will always be on the side of the constitution and the union must be preserved at all cost; the vote is the most powerful weapon we as Americans have and I exercise my rites as an American and vote I do not always like the way it turns out like in the last election but Obama is the President and commander and chief as an American I will support him I will vote for someone else next election and express my dislike for his politics.

I will choose the side that upholds the Constitution and the Bill of Rights the legal and lawful government as Americans we need to start pulling the rope as one people in the same direction the divisions that are happening now are weakening our great nation.

God Bless America.

since i dont see alaska as a option i am voting for the republic of alaska. but i have to note if it come to that we will already have lost. the battle will be to take back the constitution and restore our god given rights and get rid of the entitlements,,,,,, ok your right ill just stick with alaska. really hope it dosent come to that

going to be more of a ideological revolution or should i say a "reclaiming of America" if fighting breaks out. Fiscal issues drove the American revolution in the first place. Britain was nearly bankrupt from the French and Indian war so they raised taxes on the colonies to pay for the massive national debt. Well now the fed is over 12 trillion in debt and several states are in debt too and Americans don't want to get stuck with paying the bill.

If things go bottoms up and shooting starts it will be ideologically divided between those who want to continue to have the government spoon feed them from cradle to grave at any expense and people want to earn a living all by themselves and be left alone.

A+, a BIG A PLUS one.

Wherever the U.S. Constitution is followed!

+1

Yep, good point.

And it wont be North Vs. South, it'll be the Idiots in the cities(those dumb enough to stay when the SHTF) and everyone else.

Please do explain how your house in the middle of nowhere is so defensible. But first watch this!!! You really don't want to be considered an enemy or a threat by anyone. You're best bet in surviving a civil uprising is to lay low and do your best to protect home and family against roving bands of morons, city dweller or redneck. Both sides will end up getting spanked pretty badly. If the people in uniform roll by, just wave! Pray nothing ever happens and use your power in the ballot box. I choose to be on the side of the living!

Time to underground. But bunker bombs would rule that out as well.

Hello

Either way, it's the kind of crisis that the flap-eared camel-jockey has been hoping for.

FEMA will be in charge, and we'll be instant "subjects" from here on out.

And that commie fraud will stay in his dictator's throne as long as he wants.

Regretfully posted,

guido

Hello

Either way, it's the kind of crisis that the flap-eared camel-jockey has been hoping for.

FEMA will be in charge, and we'll be instant "subjects" from here on out.

And that commie fraud will stay in his dictator's throne as long as he wants.

Regretfully posted,

guido

This Socialized medicine power grab bullshit may just be the last straw.... It still has to pass the next hurdle... Write, call, bitch up a storm. Threaten your politicians with voting them out of office...etc.

then, if that doesn't work.....

we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Antiquated thinking. The world has changed much in the last 100+ years and a man with a shoulder fired weapon would fare little better than a caveman with a rock this day and age if a serious war was waged. Iraq may or may not of had weapons of mass destruction but I'll damn sure guarantee you the United States has them. And seeing as to how the left is in power I would not want to be in Texas if the Democrats decided to do a little ethnic cleansing in the good ol' USA. I'm sure they remember well a fellow named Bush! Still the same old shit...only the names change. History has a lethal way of repeating itself. When did we Americans lose control of our government? Now the Executive branch "President" can sign into law a bill that was never voted on by the legislative branch "Congress". So much for representation! What are we even paying these jokers for. WTF is going on? My Senator from the great state of Indiana, Evan Bayh, cut and ran on us Hoosiers without a fight.

I seriously doubt that the US military would take up arms against the civilian citizenry, even if ordered. It's just as likely the Joint chiefs would remove the President if they were ordered to do so. The military is that last bastion of honor in the government. And even if they did, the military is outnumbered. They may have planes and tanks , but so did the Soviet Union. We saw what the Afghans did to them with just AK's and RPG's.

I seriously doubt that the US military would take up arms against the civilian citizenry, even if ordered. It's just as likely the Joint chiefs would remove the President if they were ordered to do so. The military is that last bastion of honor in the government. And even if they did, the military is outnumbered. They may have planes and tanks , but so did the Soviet Union. We saw what the Afghans did to them with just AK's and RPG's.

It's easy to imagine about HALF the military obeying orders. They'll be told lies like...OH I DONT KNOW, "Black Congressmen had to endure racist comments at the hands of Tea party activist"... What you fail to realize is that they will say ANYTHING because they dont have to worry about most of the mainstream media calling them out on their lies. They'll enlist every mexican they can. Also there will be hundreds of thousands of dumb ass college kids who believe the lies of their communist college professors. They'll enlist in a Army to save the world from greedy Capitalism and Imperialism...

very easy to comprehend

Same mindset that says just fallowing orders. Soldiers had no problems against bonus army (veterans)during depression. Mac, Ike, and Patton were officers who lead ground troops. Ruby Ridge, Waco or events posted here on a regular basis. When gov. decides who are a threat, Homeland security already stated this awhile back with their memo. Bringing it home to now. Do not pay up for healthcare, refuse to pay fine, resist going to prison. The Feds come and take you in or kill you if you resist. Gov./liberal run media make those who resist as enemies of the state. :smoke:

Edited by Ruffian72

+1 The Spanish American war soldiers were promised a bonus to stay in until the war was over. No bonus was ever paid, but when they set up a protest encampment on the mall, Colonel Pershing marched up the troops from Quantico and open on on them with machine guns. Know your history or you will have to see it repeated!