My new .223 Restoral

Got my KVar plum today. Boiling the cosmolene out of my Romanian gas tube so I can paint it. Need to modify the retainer now. I got lucky. The gas tube handguard set I got has a Romanian donkey dick handguard, but it is the rarer reverse grip for the Rommy PM md 65 underfolder. That should be worth a few bucks! I tried for a year to find one when I had a rommy underfolder and could not find one!

• Like 1

First draft of my .223 Siaga with it changed over to the Plum K-Var furniture (+3 922R), Tapco gas piston and FCG (+4 922r) and Galil 35 round steel magazine. I REALLY like the plum furniture. I have some Galil Orlites coming. If DPH gets their AK74 clip on resolved, I will probably just go that way instead of pulling the FSB and replacing it.

PlumSaiga223.jpg

• Like 3

First draft of my .223 Siaga with it changed over to the Plum K-Var furniture (+3 922R), Tapco gas piston and FCG (+4 922r) and Galil 35 round steel magazine. I REALLY like the plum furniture. I have some Galil Orlites coming. If DPH gets their AK74 clip on resolved, I will probably just go that way instead of pulling the FSB and replacing it.

PlumSaiga223.jpg

Nice Work Man!

• Like 2