Wanted to buy take off forends let me know what you have and how much; Thanks astrowrench2003@yahoo.com (Dave):wub:

I've got a .223, like new and .308, (new) take off. Would want $25 and $35 respectively (shipped). PM me if you want to do business.

Hello

I've got maybe 6-8 .39, .308, S12 frontends that I'm tired if cussin' at. Yours for the shipping cost.

Anybody want the rear ends? I'm fixin' to trash 'em.

PM me a shipping address and say, $10 for front ends, $15 for rear ends, and they will be on their way. I'll post a specific list if needed.

Respectfully,

guido

Gentlemen, i have gotten approx 20 forends from various people i have saved all your names for the future; special thanks to Guido who sent me 3 for the postage,Thanks Guido,

. i am working on a startup project since becoming a mako dealer. i should have something reasoable to show in about a week again thank you all for the responses.AND tothe above poster i still need some but they are not made of 24karet;i have quite abit of cash tied up espescialy after some a hole drunk totaled my jeep last month with no insurance makes life a bitch

Yours Astrowrench

• 2 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.