I have seen this thing on the bottom left of the window with my info on posts, it has 5 blue boxes and a "Warn 0%" in front of them. What the heck is it? I have never seen the % change. Is it to see how bad a boy you have been? :rolleyes:

I have seen this thing on the bottom left of the window with my info on posts, it has 5 blue boxes and a "Warn 0%"  in front of them.  What the heck is it? I have never seen the % change.  Is it to see how bad a boy you have been?  :rolleyes:

Yeh, and mine is glowing. :devil::lolol::lolol:

this has been asked of me serveral times now, so here ya go:

that warning thing everybody has. I log in as moderator almost always, and I see everybody's warning meter, and I do not recall if non-moderators can see everyone else's warning meters. I was under the impression everyone could see everybody's meter, but like I said, I only use this forum while im logged in as BVamp. so far very few warnings have needed to be issued, and those that have gotten them know they got them.

your warning meters all say 0%. the bar will show a percentage as you acumulate warnings, and when you reach 100% you are basically gone. I can also issue warnings that prevent you from posting for any amount of time that I choose, I can prevent a user from even accessing the site while thier warning is in effect, and I can also force posts by warned members to be approved by myself or another moderator before becoming visible to the rest of the board members.

basically, it gives the moderators here more flexibility in handling people that wont, cant, or just dont want to behave in a manner that those that have to read thier posts would expect to be treated like.

Thats where your can tell where you stand with you wife at any given time.

Nah, that one is more subtle. You know, the look, cold meals, dirty laundry, 24/7 period, going to mother's to help out for three days, yada, yada, yada.

:lolol::lolol:

Sorry, i still don't get the warn status.  :unsure: If I have 5 blue boxes that means I'm 50%?  I haven't a clue what I did wrong, and don't want to make mistakes but if we don't get some type of explanation how do we keep from doing the same mistake again? :unsure:

Are you talking about the warn meter or the little blue boxes underneath where it says "member" "top member" etc....

If you are talking about the boxes underneath the member description I think that is a graph bar that grows with how many posts you have made to the forum.

If you are talking about the warning boxes, we all have 5 of the boxes, but it should say 0% next to the word warn. The boxes will light up a different color of blue as your percentage of "warn" goes up.

Edited by racerboy6996