saiga conversion help

Good morning all.....

i've been searching the website for a gunsmith or anyone reliable to cut down my BARREL.....could someone assist me please...i live in ORLANDO, FLORIDA any help would be greatly appreciated Thank You

Cadiz Gun works is in Florida.

Being as they are the only official warranty repair shop for these, They would be my first pick if I were you.

Definitely use them if you're cutting a 22" down, as they understand the porting issues therein.

Call them. They're business members here.

EDIT:

You were rather vauge...

This is a Saiga-12 right? (that's what I assume)

How long is the barrel & how short are you going?

Are you bringing the barrel below 18" & permanently affixing a brake to compensate for length? (remember a flash hider won't legally bring it to length, only a break. The direction of the slits makes a big legal difference from what I understand)

Are you going SBS?

These are all things to consider for various operating & legal reasons.

There's more to cutting these down than most traditional pump & break action shotties.

Edited by Paulyski

Cadiz Gun Works is in Cadiz, Ohio.

Their spokesperson is in Florida.

No shit?

Damn, well I guess I have been confused about this for some time then...

head_up_your_ass.jpg

Bvamp must have one hellofa commute to work. :eek:

Toyota Prius?

Edited by Paulyski

Good morning all.....

i've been searching the website for a gunsmith or anyone reliable to cut down my BARREL.....could someone assist me please...i live in ORLANDO, FLORIDA any help would be greatly appreciated Thank You

Being as they are the only official warranty repair shop for these, They would be my first pick if I were you.

Definitely use them if you're cutting a 22" down, as they understand the porting issues therein.

Call them. They're business members here.

EDIT:

You were rather vauge...

This is a Saiga-12 right? (that's what I assume)

How long is the barrel & how short are you going?

Are you bringing the barrel below 18" & permanently affixing a brake to compensate for length? (remember a flash hider won't legally bring it to length, only a break. The direction of the slits makes a big legal difference from what I understand)

Are you going SBS?

These are all things to consider for various operating & legal reasons.

There's more to cutting these down than most traditional pump & break action shotties.

Yes...reading my post VERY vauge i apologize for that!. i have a saiga 12, with a 22in barrel. i'm looking to have it cut it down to atleast 18in, i was hoping to find someone local thank you for the quick response

tigerbawls, what, exactly do you want done, and what model of saiga is this?

Sir,

i have a saiga 12 that i would like too have the barrel cut down to atleast 18in (reading some post this is the legal length right?) trying to find someone to get the work done and not wait 6months to a year :). thank you for your quick response!