Camo Patterns:

I'm thinking about doing a camo pattern on my 7.62x39 and on the Big brother the S-12. I'd like to see some camo patterns and like to know where ya got them from. So let's see em. Thinking I might go digital pattern but seems pretty hard to do. Thanks, theDuke.

Not an S12 but I'm really happy with it:

SLR107UR_TanCamo20Right.JPG

SLR107URCamo_G_Standing02.JPG

Inspiration:

(I'm an ex Army tank commander, Russian AFVID is still burned into my memory)

T84_28.bmp

t80u-b1.bmp

t-90_d01f2.bmp

Looks real good. I can see why you liked it. Did you find a pattern of it or did you do it your self. Either way i like it thanks.

Awesome camo jobs guys. Did you guys free hand it or use patterns. I have been looking at patterns from Brownells and another site I can't remember right now and there are definitely some awesome patterns out there even some that have snake patterns. Nice job though to all that have posted. Show us all some more.

Awesome camo jobs guys. Did you guys free hand it or use patterns. I have been looking at patterns from Brownells and another site I can't remember right now and there are definitely some awesome patterns out there even some that have snake patterns. Nice job though to all that have posted. Show us all some more.

Juggernaut will make stencils for any type of pattern or logo you want.

Juggernaut will make stencils for any type of pattern or logo you want.

Thanks for the info I was not aware of that.

Edited by theDuke