I've got a Tapco stainless gas pistom coming for my 922R count in case I mount my standard comblock gas tube, retainer, and handguard. I know I have to drill the dimples from the Siaga carrier, etc. to remove the old piston. My questtion is has anyone just use either high temp industrial locktite to secure the new piston? I have a drill press and creating a pin to put in is not a problem, but I was wondering about just using loctite.

I've got a Tapco stainless gas pistom coming for my 922R count in case I mount my standard comblock gas tube, retainer, and handguard. I know I have to drill the dimples from the Siaga carrier, etc. to remove the old piston. My questtion is has anyone just use either high temp industrial locktite to secure the new piston? I have a drill press and creating a pin to put in is not a problem, but I was wondering about just using loctite.

Ive always pined mine, however can you get some piston wobble as is recommended with Loctite?

Ive always pined mine, however can you get some piston wobble as is recommended with Loctite?

If the Loctite is doing its job, I wouldn't think so.