First is a perfect condition Mini-14 Tactical model. Hate to part with it, but I got to. Had about 100 rds through it (monarch steel and brass, some winchester), flawless. 100% reliable, more accurate than I am. I installed a CETME bayonet lug and tube. Comes with:

factory ruger/hogue stock

ATI strike force stock

wood factory carbine stock

choate vented handguard

3 Ruger 20-rd mags

1 ruger 30-rd mag

1 promag 30-rd mag

1 no-name 30-rd mag

1 20-rd no-name mag

cetme bayonet

ruger scope rings.

I think that's everything. Asking $800 shipped OBO. Thanks!

DSCF2205.jpg

DSCF2208.jpg

DSCF0954.jpg

Next is an Egyptian Hakim in 8mm Mauser, stock has been refinished (looks really nice), an SVD type scope rail added to the side, and metal parts appear to be stoved or something. Looks pretty good. The rear sight does not have the slider, but these pop up on evil-bay and other places periodically. Comes with some random spare parts (springs and pins and such) and a 30rd MG-34 mag than can be modifed to fit. Asking $425 shipped OBO.

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

And lastly (for now) a Rock Island Armory M1911A1, great condition, 100% reliable, has colt bakelite grips and a spare set of wood grips, comes with 2 mags (don't know what they are). No pics at the moment. Asking $400 shipped OBO.

Edited by greatmoose

LOL, yeah, it's a late C-model. Can't remember what the kit was, probably a Tamiya or something. It's 1/32 scale.

Is that a P 51 C Mustang with D-Day stripes on the bed and where did you get that kit? Very nice.

nyclu3

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.