Toad

Best looking nude I have seen in a long time. Thanks.

Seriously, looking good so far. Looks like a light weight German Schmieser(sp). Is the plan to put AK parts on the front end or to put the Saiga front end back on?

Wolverine

i bought a stock set and i didn't like it, i though it was cheap and cheasy looking.

so i went back to bare bones,i might just put a forend handle on and leave it like it is. I think it looks very aggressive this way!! and i have never seen one look like it yet! ha ha

I posted the pics to show some of the guys on chat what i had done, and to field some ideas. having a few cocktails didn't hurt either,LOL

Pistonring, anybody who quotes mustaine is okay in my book!!!!

:smoke:

That barrel will get mighty hot after shooting 20 rounds. My Saiga gets too hot to touch so you may want to consider using a handguard or a welding glove.

If you don't like what furniture is available, make your own. I made a stock from Batlic birch plywood gluing two pieces of 3/4' and sawing them to shape.

:osama::killer:

:sadam::killer:

Die terrorist scum!

Edited by uzitiger

Ah.....just weld a rail on the bottom of the barrel. Or between the bottom of the trunion and gas tube chamber. Then you can slide on any foregrip you want. I 've got this one. A little dressy for this application but TDI makes several including a folder like I have on my rifle which is posted in the photo section.

"Wolvie"

Edited by Wolverine