FBMG mags vs Surefire?

I can tell you that FBMG mags are somewhat rare and getting more so.

That's partly why I ask. I knew where a couple used ones were for sale, but the guy wanted a couple bucks more than I could buy new Surefires for. If they are the same quality, I can't see the point of paying more for them.

I can tell you that FBMG mags are somewhat rare and getting more so.

That's partly why I ask. I knew where a couple used ones were for sale, but the guy wanted a couple bucks more than I could buy new Surefires for. If they are the same quality, I can't see the point of paying more for them.

dmk0210, do you want polymer mags only, or would all metal mags also work for you? I am not sure if you already knew or not, but there are also all steel Saiga .308 mags available, which are made and sold by forum member csspecs.

csspecs metal or FBMG synthetic are the only mags I count on for non breakage/relability. Posted earlier, doing a belly flop and front lip breaking and mag in pieces is no good. Surefire I have left are for range use only. If you don't buy the FBMGs., pass on the info. I'll get them. I, just ordered more csspecs tonight. I've tortured the heck out of a test mag. and it has never failed after 1,000 rds.