Here's a pic of the 8 inch base gun. My signature builds we be based on this foundation. All of the usual upgrades will be available. HK sights, Chaos brakes, rails, ect.

Also I will be offering a 4 1/2 inch TAC can permanentlly attached to the 8 inch gun for an overall 12 inch barrel length. This will transfer on a single $200 stamp, and then you can shoot an 8 inch gun with full power loads with less recoil and you won't need a welding hood over your ear protection for the muzzle flash.

post-2142-12670303822885_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Whats a TAC can? Is this a version of the 12 gauge suppressor, or just some kind of fake can/ barrel shroud?

The TAC can is a short suppressor which is less effective than a full length model , but it does eliminate the muzzle flash and and reduces the recoil with moderate sound suppression. About 35% . While this may not appear to do much on paper it keeps the overall barrel length of the weapon down to 12 inches and makes a considerable increase in the 12 ga being considered "User friendly".

I had hopes of a little demo vid today, but a new snow fall of 8 inches is just going to make that quite a chore.

The Saiga that is pictured at the beginning of the thread will be an 8 inch machinegun with no stock and one of my cans.

I have a new "crash test dummy" coming up from Florida next week, so maybe we can get a vid with "can and no can" of this little monster.

What would be to cost of a 8 or 10 inch A.O.W with no furniture that will run low brass shot?

Current pricing will be broken down as

Model A,B, or C.

I'm taking a page from Tromix's book on this and knocking off the "One Offs" that burn up waaaay too much time.

Pictures and prices with the model offerings will be coming next week.

Starting about $1800.

Whats a TAC can? Is this a version of the 12 gauge suppressor, or just some kind of fake can/ barrel shroud?

The TAC can is a short suppressor which is less effective than a full length model , but it does eliminate the muzzle flash and and reduces the recoil with moderate sound suppression. About 35% . While this may not appear to do much on paper it keeps the overall barrel length of the weapon down to 12 inches and makes a considerable increase in the 12 ga being considered "User friendly".

I had hopes of a little demo vid today, but a new snow fall of 8 inches is just going to make that quite a chore.

The Saiga that is pictured at the beginning of the thread will be an 8 inch machinegun with no stock and one of my cans.

I have a new "crash test dummy" coming up from Florida next week, so maybe we can get a vid with "can and no can" of this little monster.

I thought anything attached to the end of the barrel that had a measurable amount of sound dampening was considered a suppressor in the eyes of the ATF.?

When Tom refers to me as a "crash test dummy" it makes me wonder exactly what hes got in store for me....

one of the first things I have to do when I get up there, is find frosty and kill that bastard. maybe this would be a good way of achieving that. It might be an entertaining way of demonstrating the controlability of the FA Saiga 12, and help disprove this bullshit of it being a "range toy".

remind me to find some audio software when i get there so we can measure the DB change with and without the can on there.

A TAC can is a suppressor...........and registered on a $200 stamp.

Tom I think that he means: How can you have a suppressor permanently attached that only brings the barrel length to 16" and only have 1 tax stamp? Wouldn't you need 2? 1 for the suppressor and 1 for the sbs.

A TAC can is a suppressor...........and registered on a $200 stamp.

Tom I think that he means: How can you have a suppressor permanently attached that only brings the barrel length to 16" and only have 1 tax stamp? Wouldn't you need 2? 1 for the suppressor and 1 for the sbs.

This was exactly where I was heading.

Edited by sunnybean