5.45 mags i bought

I bought a bunch of ak 74 magazines. got a great deal and got pouches....I am happy with them for the price... just had a question.... They are black and have stickers that say made in Bulgaria on them..however; they do not have any circle 10 or 21's on them..... they have a silver mark at the top were the mag feeds...but they do not have any markings on the magazine, they are suppposedly used Bulgarian surplus anybody know what i have. I have German bakalites and some used circle 21's but do not know if all Bulgarians are marked

I bought a bunch of ak 74 magazines. got a great deal and got pouches....I am happy with them for the price... just had a question.... They are black and have stickers that say made in Bulgaria on them..however; they do not have any circle 10 or 21's on them..... they have a silver mark at the top were the mag feeds...but they do not have any markings on the magazine, they are suppposedly used Bulgarian surplus anybody know what i have. I have German bakalites and some used circle 21's but do not know if all Bulgarians are marked

Where did you get 'em from, AIM, TGI?

I got some like that from centerfire, I stripped the black finish off and now they fit alot 'smoother'. Most of mine were a blackish plum color and had the arsenal symbol sanded off. I don't think they are bulys, just re-finshed in bulgaria... If I had to take a guess, I'd say russian surplus...

I got some like that from centerfire, I stripped the black finish off and now they fit alot 'smoother'. Most of mine were a blackish plum color and had the arsenal symbol sanded off. I don't think they are bulys, just re-finshed in bulgaria... If I had to take a guess, I'd say russian surplus...

they are sanatized Russian Plums, look closely at the sanded area, you will see one of the Russian arsenal marks

CSS (Carolina Shooters Supply) has Bulgarian 5.45/74 mags for $14.95/each. They came to me marked 10 & 21's.

They are used but function fine for me and the 10/21 markings are 027.gif

I ordered a Dinzag bullet-guide also to ensure usage, but at $15/pop you can't go wrong.. IMHO.

CSS (Carolina Shooters Supply) has Bulgarian 5.45/74 mags for $14.95/each. They came to me marked 10 & 21's.

They are used but function fine for me and the 10/21 markings are 027.gif

I ordered a Dinzag bullet-guide also to ensure usage, but at $15/pop you can't go wrong.. IMHO.

Centerfire Systems still has the best deal on used Bulgarians. I hate to bring it up, because I still want to get the rest of them for myself...

Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey, I like Russian Plum.

A lot of those used in Chechnya!

:chris:

I can't decide whether I like the plum or not. No offense, but I never can avoid being reminded of that "fabulous" old movie, "Zorro, the Gay Blade":

zorro1.jpg

;-)

getdat.png

Russian Plum FTW

Jim. I hear you on the mags. I just try to stick with CSS (shipping is usually cheaper) and Greg is Kool..

I have 2 Bulgys and 2 factory 5.45 mags so at the moment I am focusing on AMMO.. Which again at the moment I am 'piece-mealing it'. First 150 rounds for $35 shipped.. ughh. Now 300 for $58 shipped (better at .19/rnd.).

Can't shoot till next weekend (first time w/5.45) so I'm stoked... Got the new Bush Trophy RD, New 8x Bi-nocs', and some HUGE 12" BC Shoot N C's.... Oh and some cleaning stuff finally...

Anyone else got a line on 5.45x9 mags for under $12 each????

Just answered my own ?? $10 each and $8 shipping.... Just ordered up 2.. that will do me just fine (total of 4)..

Try COPES folks..

forget cops! aimsurplus.com 4 mags with pouch 40 bucks, 1080 rounds of 5.45 (1 can) for $129 if you buy two 119 each and shipping i paid for two can was only $25 so do the math

265 for the whole create (two cans 2160 rounds)