• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally Finished!!!!! Parked & Moly Resin        

Acually I do appreciate people's honest opinion   I am going to redesign the TG to further carry the krink look   Thanks to all the kind comments!!

Posted Images

So I send you a NIB saiga and how much :dollar: ?

hahaha....

but seriously...

That thing is wicked awesome, super jealous :devil: best looking S12 hands down. When I build my 8" I am going for the same look, then Ill have 5 krinks :) the one in 12 would definitely be my favorite!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm not usually one to send things out, but one of these would be worth the expense and wait.... even to a cheap bastard like me :angel:

Will it run federal Multi-purpose and where do I send the down payment to get on the waiting list?

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I'm not usually one to send things out, but one of these would be worth the expense and wait.... even to a cheap bastard like me :angel:

Will it run federal Multi-purpose and where do I send the down payment to get on the waiting list?

thanks evlblkwpnz, and thanks everyone very much!! :up:

Video shows federal bulk pack being fired, 3" magnum loads work well also!!

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlmHs_tESs

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=VF8tVSinuaw&feature=related

Edited by saigatechusa

This is by far the baddest S-12 ever! Congrats on creating something most of us can only dream about.

Seriously though, is this something you offer as a business service? If so, how do I get on the list? If not, you should be banned from ever posting here again :) It's just not fair to those of us with little or no talent!!!

Regards,

Sapper

This is by far the baddest S-12 ever! Congrats on creating something most of us can only dream about.

Seriously though, is this something you offer as a business service? If so, how do I get on the list? If not, you should be banned from ever posting here again :) It's just not fair to those of us with little or no talent!!!

Regards,

Sapper

Thanks Sapper

I am not a business member on this forum and therfore cannot do business here.

I have had several comments recently from others who somehow believe I think I'm special because I have the oportunity to use specialized machines.

Well it's true.....I am very blessed to have the opportunity, talent, and time to spend.

I do get alot of satisfaction building custom builds and really appriciate the kind words!!

I have also consistantly tried to help people feel good about there own builds from the simple bolt on's, to the ratical.

Keep it up guy's because this is a great forum!!!!!