I hate to resort to giving anyone negative feedback on sales/buys, but I feel the need to save anyone else from this suspected troll or whatever he may be. If it helps anyone then good.

Jake1016

Sent 09 February 2010 - 09:35 PM

I'll take it... send me your info:

speedrcr1016@yahoo.com

Thanks

Responded to PMs would not respond on these forums. Responded to email and information was exchanged, payment never sent, and no more response was ever received regarding any of my inquiries of the payment. Sent at least 5 emails after payment was claimed to have been sent with no response and no payment. Well no loss for me other than waiting an additional week to sell the item, but just a heads up to anyone who he might try and do business with.

You have been online, I have checked the profile and there is no excuse for not responding to the PMs because the profile has been active multiple times since the deal was made.

• Like 2

I hate to resort to giving anyone negative feedback on sales/buys, but I feel the need to save anyone else from this suspected troll or whatever he may be. If it helps anyone then good.

Jake1016

speedrcr1016@yahoo.com

Thanks

Responded to PMs would not respond on these forums. Responded to email and information was exchanged, payment never sent, and no more response was ever received regarding any of my inquiries of the payment. Sent at least 5 emails after payment was claimed to have been sent with no response and no payment. Well no loss for me other than waiting an additional week to sell the item, but just a heads up to anyone who he might try and do business with.

You have been online, I have checked the profile and there is no excuse for not responding to the PMs because the profile has been active multiple times since the deal was made.

So because your deal fell through you are monitoring when this guy is coming online? Thats kinda creepy bro.

Edited by bigsal
  • Like 4

Jake1016

speedrcr1016@yahoo.com

Thanks

So because your deal fell through you are monitoring when this guy is coming online? Thats kinda creepy bro.

No because some one took claim to some thing I had for sale. Took my personal information, claimed to have sent payment, then never responded again regardless of being active. I think everyone will agree that if a deal falls threw it doesnt take much to send a pm.

And I posted this because I felt the activity to be strange and think that everyone that buys and sells here should have the right to know about fishy behavior.

Now Bigsal unless you have some thing constructive or useful to contribute to my threads, please stop trolling me and mind your own damn business.

• Like 8

Jake1016

speedrcr1016@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sounds to me like ChevyMan is just trying to be responsible before he posted this warning to the rest of us, bro. I'd do the same thing -- check to make sure the guy has logged on to avoid criticizing someone who possibly was guilty of nothing more than maybe temporarily losing Internet access for whatever reason. Guess I'm a creep, too.

• Like 9

I don't see whats fucked up about it, your in the middle of a buisness deal and the information like when was the user last active, and when was the Pm read last and by who, is readily available and useful in determining if this is a failed deal.

I would do the same. Good looking out chevy.

I don't see whats fucked up about it, your in the middle of a buisness deal and the information like when was the user last active, and when was the Pm read last and by who, is readily available and useful in determining if this is a failed deal.

I would do the same. Good looking out chevy.

Checking up on someones online status doesn't strike you as odd Nail? Seems like something a miserable excuse for a human being would do. People should be able to come and go as they please without some internet stalker monitoring their status.

• Like 2

Not sure what your getting at BigSal.. But I reckon he's doing what anyone responsible person would do about a potential scammer.. monitoring him to see if he's online for 2 reasons.. First, if he's active this makes the situation with chevy more of a deliberate issue and not "oh my computer died". Second, if this guys a scammer, probably best to see if he's still active/scamming and warn people. Not sure how that qualifies as creepy.. Creepy is when someone sets up a video camera watching your house, not finding out if you someone has been online/active since a deal fell through on a website.. At least I think that's the general consensus.

Thanks for the warning chevy.

• Like 2

checking to see if someone has been online once in a while to see if they are active is not the same as monitoring when they come online..

You make it sound like he's tracking his every move and taking note of when he logs in...

All he said was he checks to see if he's logged in/if he's active.. You make it sound like he's stalking him 24/7 whenever he gets on the site.

• Like 2

checking to see if someone has been online once in a while to see if they are active is not the same as monitoring when they come online..

You make it sound like he's tracking his every move and taking note of when he logs in...

All he said was he checks to see if he's logged in/if he's active.. You make it sound like he's stalking him 24/7 whenever he gets on the site.

Precisely, all you have to do is click on a screen name and it's on the left side. It requires no stalking and is perfectly reasonable. Chevy had to confirm that the guy had been active or he would not know that the guy was intentionally misleading him. What is he supposed to do?

• Like 3

I really was going to just ignore your ignorant ass, but I have to know. As creepy as you think it is that one would check somones online profile that reveals NO personal information. How do you not think it is even more creepy that somone would take anothers personal information over the internet then just ignore them.

I think it is my responsiblity if im going to call somone on somthing to make sure I have done everything in my power to give them a chance.

Just some advice Bigsal, if you are going to try and make somone look like a fool, at least do yourself the favor and make sure you arent making yourself look like a bigger fool first.

Since you are so paranoid of people "monitoring" your profile I would suggest you not give anyone reason to. Dont take their personal information then act like you dont see their PMs in your inbox.

Honestly I find it laughable that you find it so creepy that somone would look at your profile to see if you have been online. This is the internet Bigsal, you have way more to worry about than somone you made a deal with looking to see if you have been online. Do you unplug your computer when youre not on it?021.gif

Oh and...

231555.jpg

021.gif

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 5

I really was going to just ignore your ignorant ass, but I have to know. As creepy as you think it is that one would check somones online profile that reveals NO personal information. How do you not think it is even more creepy that somone would take anothers personal information over the internet then just ignore them.

THAT IS CREEPY AS WELL. TWO WRONGS MAKE NOT A RIGHT!

I think it is my responsiblity if im going to call somone on somthing to make sure I have done everything in my power to give them a chance.

Just some advice Bigsal, if you are going to try and make somone look like a fool, at least do yourself the favor and make sure you arent making yourself look like a bigger fool first.

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE, GIVE ME A CALL AND ILL TELL YOU WHERE YOU CAN PUT IT....

Since you are so paranoid of people "monitoring" your profile I would suggest you not give anyone reason to. Dont take their personal information then act like you dont see their PMs in your inbox.

I DON'T TAKE PEOPLES PERSONAL INFO AND I DON'T STALK THEM.

Honestly I find it laughable that you find it so creepy that somone would look at your profile to see if you have been online. This is the internet Bigsal, you have way more to worry about than somone you made a deal with looking to see if you have been online. Do you unplug your computer when youre not on it?

AGAIN THE ISSUE IS ONE OF PERSONAL PRIVACY AND STALKING.

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

Dude, Its the internet. You don't have privacy outside of leaving yourself anonamous. You obviously can't do that when your buying something.

That said as a seller you should keep track so that you know if you should put the item back up for sale as a deal has fallen through. This is not stalking, its common sense buisness practice on a open forum.

Dude, Its the internet. You don't have privacy outside of leaving yourself anonamous. You obviously can't do that when your buying something.

That said as a seller you should keep track so that you know if you should put the item back up for sale as a deal has fallen through. This is not stalking, its common sense buisness practice on a open forum.

Why cant we give mods a +1?

• Like 1

Really some times I just wonder what its like to see the world threw the eyes of some of these dip shits, but I cant stick my head that far up my ass....

if you ever listen to Chris Baker in Houston it reminds me of Ashmann

Shit...

I'm creepy.

I keep forgetting to send some factory parts to a business member that I am going to & I got his personal info.

Being as he's 3000 miles away from me, he doesn't have anything to worry about. I am just a lazy ass & havn't dropped them in the mail.

A while back when I was selling (damn near giving away) mags for a KILLER deal to make up for an MD-20 impulse buy right before rent was due, a guy did the same thing, leaving me waiting & holding the bag (he didn't say he shipped payment though) I just waited a day & then sold it to the next guy & then sold 3 more to another guy for the same killer deal because he seemed cool.

If I send my Personal info & someone has malicious intent, God help them, because nobody else can.

I try to be nice, but I do not deny that I'm a crazy motherfucker who's rather impulsive.

I have regretted flying off the handle before, but always landed on my feet & found myself legally justifiable.

One of my proudest moments was when I handed the County Attorney his ass in court when I sued the county to MAKE them issue me my CHL.

So yeah, there are some scetchy people on the net, but one never REALLY know's just who they're "stalking".

As for checking profiles, THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE THERE FOR!!! YOU put whatever you WANT people to read there.

I sure as shit hope people check mine before taking some of the outrageous shit I have posted as gospel.

On a side note, did everyone bust out their shill accounts :rolleyes: to -1 Big Sal? :unsure:

Damn he has a lot of -1s out of this thread.

(I have my own pets, I'm not getting involved in this feud)

ETA:

Really some times I just wonder what its like to see the world threw the eyes of some of these dip shits, but I cant stick my head that far up my ass....

It just takes some stretching exercises. Keep working on it. :D

post-19652-12675093949273_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 4

On a side note, did everyone bust out their shill accounts :rolleyes: to -1 Big Sal? :unsure:

I suspect the same, I think my rep points went from +48 to -22 in a day because of Chevy and his shill accounts. This guy creeps me out... though only slightly more than you creep me out Paulyski. :haha:

• Like 1

On a side note, did everyone bust out their shill accounts rolleyes.gif to -1 Big Sal? unsure.gif

I suspect the same, I think my rep points went from +48 to -22 in a day because of Chevy and his shill accounts. This guy creeps me out... though only slightly more than you creep me out Paulyski. naaaa.gif

No actually I think its because everyone agrees how big of a dip shit you are and how ignorant your comments are. No needs for "shill" accounts on this one.

• Like 3

On a side note, did everyone bust out their shill accounts rolleyes.gif to -1 Big Sal? unsure.gif

I suspect the same, I think my rep points went from +48 to -22 in a day because of Chevy and his shill accounts. This guy creeps me out... though only slightly more than you creep me out Paulyski. naaaa.gif

No actually I think its because everyone agrees how big of a dip shit you are and how ignorant your comments are. No needs for "shill" accounts on this one.

True. Not sure where bigsal's coming from on this one. Perfectly reasonable to see if someone has fallen off the face of the earth, and perfectly reasonable when you discover that they have not, and have simply wasted your time, to make that experience public. If this guy has the bad taste to attempt another deal on this site, hopefully someone will have sense to search for his username in the feedback section, and come across this thread. bigsal, I'm all for freedom of speech, so if you feel like digging in even deeper, by all means do so. But the general consensus is that you are being an ass, so it'd be in your best interest to let it go and move along.

• Like 1

gonna second shandlos..

Bigsal, if chevy actually made extra accounts to neg you he'd be wasting his time.. you troll and piss off just about everyone on the forum.. your rep isn't really a shocker. Not that I think it bothers you, I normally just assume your here to piss us off since your level of ignorance and your desire to annoy everyone has me convinced no one could possibly be that worthless. Personally I wouldn't take you seriously and I'd just ignore you, but for people who havn't realized your opinion is worthless I tend to stick up for them when you give them a dose of arrogant stupidity.

Edited by volkov
  • Like 2