Complete Conversion Kit

Hey guys,

I want a complete conversion kit, the most drop in as possible. I do not have to mess with modifying any parts to make "fit". Also thought maybe to get the tactical trigger gaurd from TAC47, however aside from that, what is the complete list that I need.

Also do you have to get a new FCG? I personally do not mind the stock trigger.

Thanks and sorry for the noob question.

Edited by thehun

For a basic Saiga conversion you will need, and I will recommend specific parts:

1 TAPCO AK Stock

1 TAPCO AK or SAW Pistol Grip

1 TAPCO AK Pistol Grip Nut and Screw

1 TAPCO G2 FCG

1 TAPCO AK Retaining Plate

1 RAM STG Trigger Guard

1 Dinzag Arms Bullet Guide Kit

That will net you a functional rifle with no modification of the parts whatsoever, Carolinashooterssupply.com has all of that for like $120 shipped.

The stock trigger uses a special linkage system and the only part you could re-use would be the hammer, however due to legal issues with 922r, there's no reason to use the factory hammer, as you can have a US made one, and any US made FCG includes a hammer anyway.

Edited by Klassy Kalashnikov

Awesome thanks. I already have the stock and pistol grip

I have two surefire mags for the saiga so for now I wont do the standard AK mags

Edit: did not see KK's full post. I'll second it!

Good luck!

I used the old one, worked great, easy to install. I have heard some good things about the new one too. Although the funtion of it is exactly the same, its has a little tab on the side that some have said makes ease of instalation better. I dont think it will make a difference.