I'm currently negotiating with an ammo supplier for 7.62x39 Golden Tiger. I need 10 more folks that want 1000 rounds each. The price then drops to 190.00 + shipping. Is anybody interested? Pls PM me and put your name in the hat. If you're a regular in good standing here, your word is all I need to order.

Thanks!

• Like 1

how much is shipping? is it a flat rate?

It's always been about 20 bucks /1k. I didn't ask specifics really until after I know how many 1k's to get. If I get all 10 more of the people I need, the shipping to me is free, so it will be UPS cost from me to you. Every time I order 1k it's always been 20 bucks, so that's where I got the price. My zip is 28023, you can call UPS and get exact if you need to.

• Like 1

BigSal.. from reading the OP post Pls PM me and put your name in the hat. If you're a regular in good standing here, your word is all I need to order. it sounds like renegadebuck is ordering it ALL for 'us' and then will have the guy or himself ship to 'us'. He'e paying the dealer and then sending to 'us'. This is what I got out of it.

Wish I wasn't broke also 009.gif , or I'd be in on this also..

BigSal.. from reading the OP post Pls PM me and put your name in the hat. If you're a regular in good standing here, your word is all I need to order. it sounds like renegadebuck is ordering it ALL for 'us' and then will have the guy or himself ship to 'us'. He'e paying the dealer and then sending to 'us'. This is what I got out of it.

Ahh thanks for the clarification, Im out then. Nothing against the OP, but Im not comfortable having my money held by 2nd parties. Good luck with this buy, let me know how it turns out guys! 190 is a great deal these days.

You are correct. I have so many orders now that I have to go through an FFL to receive the shipment. Not legally, but it will really raise a flag to the BATFE if I receive this much at home and the seller is kinda worried about that. This means that any of you that are worried about paying me can pay by debit card over the telephone to the dealer that's going to let me have it sent to them. I'm going to pay for it and give them the opportunity to buy it at my group price so it make's it worth their while. It will be shipped from the FFL to you(I'll have to box and label). It started out as a way for me to get a few thousand at a good price. It has grown into a monster and now I have to close it, as I've already oversold what was available and am waiting on the next shipment to the importer. This should be any day now. I really didn't think he would sell out so fast, but live and learn. This is why I'm paying for it and will not accept your money until I have it in my hand to ship out. I will post the name and phone number of the FFL when the ammo arrives. You can either pay by M/O to me, or debit card to them, and they'll pay me back. This is a big purchase for me as the order off my regular forums has now blossomed to over 75k rounds! I just wanted 20k to get the break, who woulda thunkit?

Ok to review. This is what I have at the moment:

Chevyman97 in for 2k

Gas Giant in for 1k

EricinMaryland in for 1k.

If I've missed anyone, let me know. I did PM the new guy who wanted in and again Ivan244, I'm sorry I had to close this, but my funds are limited and it seems, so is the supply. The Russian White Box is also limited to 110k rounds, so it probably will go fairly quickly also.

Edited by renegadebuck

Wow man I didnt realize it would take off that big. I really appreciate what you are doing for us to get this good price!

Its not gonna screw you on price going threw an ffl is it? I dont blame you or him though, last thing I would want to deal with is the atf

Edited by Chevyman097

Wow man I didnt realize it would take off that big. I really appreciate what you are doing for us to get this good price!

Its not gonna screw you on price going threw an ffl is it? I dont blame you or him though, last thing I would want to deal with is the atf

You're welcome. I just had to let the FFL buy some at the same price, so it really didn't matter. Besides, there might just be an upside. I might not have to unload 75k rounds if it comes when I'm not there! :devil:

Could we get HP or is it only for FMJ?

If there's anyone who wants to split an order ($95+shipping each), I'll ship their half to them OR they can ship my half to me. I can't afford 1K, but 500rds would be great.

Wow... 75,000. Sweet lord, but you're going to be boxing stuff for a while. I'm unclear as to what I need to do. If MO to you, I'll need your name and address. If to the FFL, I'll need their contact info and final price + shipping right? Let me know how to proceed. If you end up with people who don't take stuff they ordered, I'm game to grab another 1 or 2 thousand rounds.

Eric

If there's anyone who wants to split an order ($95+shipping each), I'll ship their half to them OR they can ship my half to me. I can't afford 1K, but 500rds would be great.

Golden Tiger is only FMJ. I grabbed 2K if he has already placed the order I can try and work you a deal on 500 rounds if you want. Ill let you know when it shows.

Golden Tiger is only FMJ. I grabbed 2K if he has already placed the order I can try and work you a deal on 500 rounds if you want. Ill let you know when it shows.

just FYI...sgammo has 4 left 1000 rounds for $199.99...plus + $22.00 shipping cost.....they started with 20 cases now down to 4 since 5 days ago....might be worth checking it out....i ordered a case....any thought on the Bulgy 30 rounds mag vs AiM euro mag?....